Chapter 6. (Jessie don't read this Chapter it has the feels)

Bryn's P.O.V

"Bryn" I said grumpy introducing myself.
"C'mon lighten up!" One of the girls sang while skipping. "Oh yeah my name is Jessie" she said shaking my hand...a lot..
"I'm Phoebe nice to meet you Bryn" another said.
"I've seen you all before now that I think of it you were in books but had different names" I say.
"Well that would help explain anyway we're here" Lily says said opening the door to a tower. I walked in behind her.
"You Bryn have lived many lives and are very skilled with animals you may think they talk to you and that's true your skill shall be needed for the diviners sincerely Ms. Rose" Lily said reading off a card.
"Woah" I said backing up. "Phoebe take two steps left in about two seconds." I said. She did so and then a chandelier fell where she was standing.
"You really weren't kidding when you said I could understand animals a bird warned me of that!" I exclaim.
"Ready to go yet? Jacob is waiting for us Lily" Jessie said tugging on Lily's dress.
"We're going Jess we're going!" She said sighing. "Catcha later"
"Cya later Lil" Phoebe replied.

Lily's P.O.V

"Why did you guys need us?" I asked.
"Finally fall in love with me~" Jessie teased.
"N-no!" Jacob said glaring down.
"It's because we're moving tomorrow morning" Ryan said.
No p.o.v

Jessie's heart immediately broke into a thousand pieces she felt like she fell down an endless rabbit hole and it hurt more every inch she fell

Lily's P.O.V

Jessie fell to the ground in tears. I left her alone with the boys because she was best friends with them much better then I was. I hope she'll be okay

Time skipz to next day and it's now Jessie's P.O.V

I slept over the boy's house; I slept on the coffee table of course. A/N I wouldn't do that irl! I broke my arm on a coffee table once and now I'm afraid of them XD I woke Jacob up.
"Why today" I say to him. Why couldn't he stay I love him being around
"Jess don't cry please" he hugged me but it was to late.
"You promised you would never leave me" I sob.
"Jacob we need to go in ten minutes tell Jessica she needs to leave" his mom says from down stairs. I nod my head yes and leave. I hand him a note. He smiles and wipes my tears.
"I'll find my way back to you" he says.
"I lo-"
"I'll love you too"

Jacobs P.O.V (at his new house across the country)

I open the note Jessie gave me

"And I will swallow my pride your the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye ♡"