Chapter 4. The Wild Card

Phoebe's P.O.V

I woke up to an explosion. "WOAH WHO DID THAT...AND HOW..?" I yelled.
"Hello to you too" a girl with black hair said.
"I'm sorry about that...explosion...it was my fault." Said another girl.
"But how"
"Well I just did this" she then lifted her hand and pushed it forwards then pixies shot out of her hand!
"Woah..."
"And I make explosions when I scream and stuff like that" said the other girl
"Oh I'm Jessie by the way" the black haired girl said.
"And I'm Lilian" said the pixle-shooter.
"I am Phoebe." I say trying to activate my powers.
Suddenly something happened.
"W-what did you d-do..." Jessie asked me.
Then I saw it. A huge ring of fire enclosing on us.
"How do we get out..??!?" Liliam shrieked.
I looked at them then freedom...them freedom. I decided to run through, because I'm immune. I didn't know them what else was gonna do...die?!? Oh no I wasn't. I just ran from there.
------------------------------
Lily's P.O.V

I grabbed Jessie's hand closed my eyes and focused all my energy on a ring of water to collapse on the fire. I told Jessie to do the same. I had to focus harder. I held my hand out thinking of water. My head started to hurt so bad I actually fell to the ground; but that didn't stop me. I was about to give up when suddenly I felt water.
"YOU DID IT LILY" Jessie screamed.
"I-I unlocked water powers?" I asked myself. A hologram appeared again.
"Congratulations Lilian Rose you have received an elemental; one that takes years to get...how did you do it?" The hologram said.
"I have know idea..." I said. I started floating around and spinning. When I landed I have a small blue streak in my hair.
I touched the streak.
"Wow I can't believe I've done this in just one day."
"We need her"
"PHOEBE"
I ran into the woods looking for Phoebe
--------------------------
Phoebe's P.O.V

Maybe I'm going insane because I just heard them yelling my name....AND I SEE THEM
I hug them and they hug me back. I smile as a tear drops from my cheek onto the soil.
"How are you alive?" I ask.
Lily showed a blue streak in her hair and explained how she now has water powers and electricit powers.
"Then why do I have all Blue hair?" I asked
"Are you elemental?" Lily asked.
"I was always around nature." I respond with a smile.
"We should start looking for the other 7 diviners." Jessie said starting to walk.
"Right." Lily said. I nodded and started our walk back to civilization.