Wierd Wednesdays

A/N: After much thought and consideration I have decided that this story is going to be the first story I complete. Because of this I must Re write it. I will post what I can but please know that I am trying my best as an amateur writer. This also entails that this story is subject to change, a lot of it. Please be patient. Thank you for your time.

-Leona (Lorelei01)

----------

I woke with a blaring headache, from what I have no idea. I had a dream of him though, he kissed me in it. Hmm. It makes me wonder about yesterday. What does that make us now? What does it mean? I practically bared my soul to him, almost every little detail of my past. I even cried, I cried like I only do when I am in my bedroom without anyone there, but somehow, crying in front of him, I don't feel so alone.

I consider what I wear carefully this morning. Black skinny jeans and a galaxy top plus my black, purple, and pink high-tops. I rush out the door and while I run out I shout to Annabeth that I was taking the car. The Cadillac purred to life, and yes, I have a Cadillac, its black.

I park in the student lot with every eye on me. The engine still running i sit, knowing by some sixth sense that he was going to meet me here before school started. And there he was smiling at me and my car. He hopped in the passenger seat and his grin widened as he saw the interior. Black leather.

"Uh, is this your everyday car? Cause its amazing."

"No I only bring this baby out to impress people."

"You mean me, sweetheart?"

"What would happen if I said yes?"

"I don't know, this." he attacks me, and tickles my sides. I laugh like an idiot and slap at his hands. That only encourages him, he leans over to grab me and his chuckle deep and throaty gives me goosebumps, though I'm not sure why. His grin is contagious and I smile for the first time in a long time. I laugh like a child and I feel so happy in this moment I wish I could freeze it and stay in it forever. No more pain or regret, just happiness and joy and something else that I can't place.

He sinks back in the seat still laughing and I giggle like a little girl as he shakes his head. He reaches over and ruffles my hair.

"You're messing up my hair," I shriek. I smooth it down

"You don't seem to mind," he messes it up again. I hit at him and his body shakes from holding in his laughter. We sink back into our seats. My smile still glued to my face.

"Your hair looks fine, in case you were going to ask."

"Okay," I reply

"We should get to class," he says.

I leap out of the car my violin in tow. I pause suddenly near the front of my car and he stops with me. I look in his eyes, focusing on the silver flecks.

"I never said thank you for yesterday, I uh, that... Um.."

"You're welcome, I'm here for you." He extends his hand and I grasp it tightly.

He makes me feel stronger, since that night, it seemed like I was numb to everything. I was even catatonic for weeks. Annabeth, well she tried to help but nothing worked. I was even sent to a mental institution, where I was locked in a room, forced to wellness, but you can only put so many pieces of a person back together, they will never be whole, there will always be missing slivers and plenty of cracks. Jason, well, I barely know him, but what he's done to me in two days was better than the doctors could do in three months. His fingers entwine with mine, weaving something unbreakable and solid.

Shaylena is waiting by my locker, with my breakfast but her mouth hangs open when she sees me holding hands with Jason. I blush furiously and Jason well he just grins at my discomfort. Shaylena really looks shocked, I feel bad, we did leave her yesterday.