Chapter 21: 3 Vs. 1- Ryuki's Do Or Die Training

Start from the beginning

Ryuki: Wait what!? Your bluffing! 

Asuma: Try me.

Ryuki: (After staring at his Sensei for a couple of seconds, Ryuki huffs and turns away from Asuma) That not fair.

Asuma: Okay you three, you can attack him anyway you like just avoid any vital points. (rubs his chin) Actually, It'll be better if you guys tried to kill him.

Ryuki: Kill me!? (He turns around with a look that can be compared to a infant child crying)

Rin: You got it sensei!

Ryuki: Wait rin, you didn't hear him?!

Asuma: Okay....Fight!

Ryuki: (Before he could react rin shoots right in-front of him) So fast. 

Rin: Here the results of my training! (kicks ryuki in the ribs)

Ryuki: (Thinks to himself: Crap I'm way too tired to fight and the fact I have to fight someone who nearly beat me, my teammate who is strong as hell and a girl who literally lives with weapons is just annoying and tiring) Ah! (Feels the pain and is shot back but as he nearly regained his steps choji comes from behind)

Choji: Expand Right hand! (His Right hand grows large and comes down at ryuki)

Ryuki: Nope! (Almost being crushed by choji's hand, he side dashes out the way) That was close (falls down on one knee)

Tenten: Don't stop now! (Unrolls her scroll and summons multiple kunais that go flying at ryuki)

Ryuki: Ugh! Give me a rest please! (Slightly gets up) Fire style: Fireball justu! (Sends a fireball at the direction of the kunais melting it before it hits him)

Rin: Your wide open brother! Water style: Water Dragon justu. (summons a water dragon)

Ryuki: Oh crap.....(Embraces for impact by covering his body but the dragon has a direct hit on him flattening him to the floor) 

Ino: Come on ryuki! Get up! Don't give up we just started!

Ryuki: (tries to move his body from the floor but can't) I-I can't m.....move

Rin: Well that's too bad. (Gathers water from the lake and turns it into a whip) Guess I gotta whip ya until you get up.

Tenten: Well guess that's it. 

Choji: Barbecue!

Rin: (Before she begins her torture session with her brother she looks in asuma direction)That was fast huh Asuma Sensei?

Asuma: Hold on a sec. (Points at ryuki) He's not done yet. (Slightly smiles) Attaboy.

Ryuki: (stands up) I'm....not done.....yet.....(chakra starts to build up around ryuki)

Rin: Still got some fight in ya. That's my brother for you.

Choji: No one stands in the way of my barbecue! (Charges at ryuki and tries to attack)

Ryuki: Too slow (instantly appears behind choji with tremendous speed and grabs his shoulder) Your out of here! (Throws him across the field hitting a tree)

Rin: Alright tenten he's kicking it up a notch so be careful.

Tenten: Same for you.

Ryuki: So.....who's next? (wipes the blood from his face)

Rin: Here I go! (dashes at ryuki but he grabs her arm) 

Ryuki: You've gotten faster sis, but (throws her over his shoulder onto the floor) I can't lose to anyone until I beat the crap out of sasuke. (makes a fist and after a second, a wind like barrier start to form around it) Wind style: Typhoon Impact (smashes his hand into the floor next to rin making at whole floor collapse and crumble)