Heathens

(This is a Darkiplier story. You're welcome. If you have any ideas please just leave them in the comments and I will get to em. Y/h/n your heathen name. So, Without further ado here is Heathens.)
Try to listen to the song when you're told.

"y/n c-can I tell you something?" You were playing video games with Mark until he suddenly paused the game. "Yeah, is everything alright?" "Yeah, I just wanted to warn you. When I was a kid I used to have really bad anger control. I used to call him Darkiplier and he would take control of my body and make me go mad." You nodded your head as he was speaking trying to understand what was going on. "N-never mind it's stupid" "no it's not. I appreciate you telling me this. And why exactly are you telling me this?"  "I feel like 'Dark' is coming back, but a lot stronger...." "Ok, and what can I do about this?" "Just when I get mad to talk to me about my family or something that makes me happy " "and if I fail to do so?" "I don't know what he would do, but whatever it is I don't want it to happen to you." 

~(SpongeBob narrator voice) A Little while later~

Mark was in his recording room pre-recording some videos so the both of you could go to Vidcon together since you were a YouTuber too. Mark was screaming as usual (😏) in his recording room, but this time it was different. He was mad. You got worried about what he had told you this morning. You tried to walk in but there was an all of a sudden silence. Complete silence that scared you a little. You backed away from the door and into
The living room trying to act natural like nothing had just happened.  All you saw was Mark opening the door slowly with is head hunkered down to his chest. His hands were pale and veiny. He looked up but his eyes were black not the chocolate brown that you miss right at that moment. Completely black. You didn't know who this was but it sure as shit wasn't Mark. You began to worry about your safety but tried to play it off as nothing, like you hadn't noticed.
Play song
"Hey, baby" Mark said strutting towards you
"H-hey"
"You know who I am?"
"N-no"
"Don't lie to me."
"Are y-you-"
"Yes I'm Darkiplier. See, I'm what you call a heathen."
"What?"
"Oh your little markimoo didn't tell you about Heathens"
You just shook your head in fear of what Dark was about to say. You knew the Heathen you thought of wasn't what he was talking about.
"Heathens are all of the anger and the damage brought out of people and into a new being. See, we all contain a certain ability depending on their personalities. For those who are mortals us Heathens can bring the evil out of them. That's what I'm here to do."
"Mark, you can fight it. You can get through it. What about Thomas and your mom and chica and-"
"Mark Isn't here to save you"
You start to cry. You just wanted your dork back.
"What's y-your 'ability'?"
"See honey I'm a technopath. I can move technology with my mind."
A black dust engulfed the computer on the back wall and slammed it across the room all while Dark was focused on the computer.  The computer was obliterated. Crushed into a million pieces and then the dust vanished into Darks hand.
"See?"
"WhAt ThE FuCk"
"Now it's your turn."
He  grabbed my neck and lifted me off the floor. His eyes turned where they were  focused on my face all while I was trying to get his hands off of my neck. I felt my eyes start to burn, my whole body felt hot. With more rage than I've ever had in my life. I was scratching his hand which didn't do anything because he wasn't human.
He wasn't Mark.
He sat me down on the couch and I felt a pit in my stomach as if I had gone bungee jumping without a bungee cord.
I. Felt. Empty.

Y/h/n point of view
Oh. It feels good to be alive. I never knew that this body could hold so much power.
Dark: "Is that-"
Y/h/n: "yes baby,"
Dark leaned in and kissed me deeply. Hot.
Dark then pushed me down. I didn't know what I was doing but electricity went through my body and out of my hands. It burnt the wall. Dark just dodged it like it was nothing.
Dark: Electropath....Hot. But now it's time for you to die.
Y/h/n: Why? Intimidated?
Dark: No! I just don't need you.
Dark grabbed the tv with his black dust (can someone please make that a stripper name?) and -BANG-

Y/n pov
"What?!? Where am I?!" I shot up out of bed. "In our bedroom." Mark pulls you into his chest. "It was just a dream. I'm here now" You snuggled up into his chest. You felt so safe in his arms. Strong and protective.

3rd person pov
They both cuddled together in peace with y/n cuddled up to her muscular boyfriend. "I love you" y/n said with a kiss on his cheek. "Love you too" said Mark leaving a kiss on y/n head, and his eyes going black.

Sorry if it sucked! 😂😂I tried to do a pov thing and a Darkiplier thing sorry if I am super cringey I feel like I am. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I will se you in the next bullshit writing! BUH BAIIII 👋🏻👋🏻