"Im going to help you get over your fears."

(Please suggest stories in the comments because I've ran out of ideas. 😅 sorry if my stories suck 😂 Without further a do here is my story)
     I shot up out of bed to the sound of thunder. Marks arm rolled off of me and that's when he woke up. You had always been scared of thunder storms ever since you were a kid. You didn't know why it just got to you. "It's ok, Y/n I'm right here to protect you." He sat up to you sitting on the edge of the bed. He pressed his soft warm lips on your cheek and laid you back down under the covers he wrapped his arm around you and nuzzles his face into the crock of your neck. His warm breath soothed you, and you soon dozed off to sleep.

~Time skip~

You woke up without a strong arm around you, which was normal because Mark always recorded early so he could spend the morning and afternoon with you. You quietly tip toed out of the room to the kitchen to find something to eat. You were in marks lucky flannel with some undies. You were at your house, so you didn't have to worry about anyone seeing you. You got the cereal out of the cabinet and made yourself some. You were extremely tired so you didn't want to make a fancy breakfast. You sat at the table and looked out the window. You saw that the sky was dark with gloomy clouds and the sound of the droplets of rain hitting the patio giving you a little anxiety. It wasn't as bad as last night it was just a heavy rain. You saw Mark walk down the hall with no pants (as usual). He walks to the counter to find his breakfast it turned around to see you looking out the window with worried eyes. He grabs your hands and you look up at him. He leads you to the bedroom (get ur mind out of the gutter. Ya nasties😂) he gives you a kiss on your forehead. Your eyes meet his "go put on some clothes you don't mind getting wet" "Mark, no. I can't." "You can and you will. I'm going to help you get over your fears." ".....FffffffffffINE"  He gives a little chuckle and you laugh along.
           You get some jean shorts and a black bra (that Mark finds VERY charming on you) and you put on the shorts. Mark is laying on the bed with his hands behind his head "Hot." He says with a stupid smirk and you throw some clothes at him. You start to unbutton the flannel and turn around just to be an ass from his stupid comment. "Awww C,mon" you laugh and finish up  putting another cute shirt on. You take his spot on the bed and put your hands behind your head and watch him put pants on. "Hot." He giggles and facepalms then grabs your hand and leads you to the screen door. "Are you ready?" "No." "Well, too bad" he opens the door and steps out.
       "See your fine." You start to dance around with him. Your fear soon faded away and you and Mark were ballroom dancing in the back yard in the rain. You loved him. He loved you. He looked in your eyes and kissed you deeply. "Y/n, I love you" "Mark, I love you" "you still scared?" "No" "Good." He then slapped your ass and you ran around the yard trying to get him. You played in your biggest fear with the love of your life. You wouldn't have it any other way.

~END~
(Sorry didn't know how to end it 😂😂. Have a nice day and I will see you in the next story. BUHH BAIII)