The Confession pt. 2

I do not own any of the Percy Jackson or the Heros of Olympus characters
Ethan POV:
Annabelle was nervously fidgeting with her long sleeve we had dropped her brother off at their house and were driving back to my house when I got a text from Will,
W: Nico cut himself again and is unconscious I don't know what to do he won't wake-up."
Me: Ok I'll be there in a minute I've got Annabelle with me she's in pre med she'll know what to do
I didn't wait for his response and stepped on the gas and turned into the short cut to our house
"Why do you look so worried" Annabelle asked me "did Nico cut again?
I just looked at her
"I used to hangout with him when we were 14 that's when he started cutting and I know you three are angels my dad was one."
"Oh" that was all I could say
"He was friends with your parents when he was younger"
We didn't say anything through the rest of the drive Annabelle was talking to Will on my phone giving him simple instructions to try to stop Nico's bleeding.

Annabelle POV:
Right when the car stoped I grabbed my purse and hopped out of the car "were is the bathroom!" I yelled behind my shoulder.
"Down the hall first door to the left!" I heard Ethan yell behind me.
As I ran into the bathroom I saw a tall boy with blue eyes and slightly curly blond hair holding a skinny pale boy with black hair and dark grey eyes. I instantly went in to doctor mode, Nico was staring up at me his eyes were blank he was in shock probably from blood loss.
"How long has he been like this?" I ask Will
"About five minutes... Oh God Annabelle please don't let him die" His voice was shaking I could tell that he was scared.
Will was covered in silver blood the blood of angels. I got out my purse and pulled out the First Aid kit that I kept in my purse and pulled out thick patches of gauze and put them on on the cuts on Nico's chest and stomach.
"Hold pressure on the gauze we need to stop the bleeding," I told Will.
"Will how is his aura?" I heard Ethan say
"Its still dim but it is starting to brighten." There was hope in his voice
Once the bleeding had stoped I cleaned the cuts and put skin glue on the cuts Nico had made.
"Will can you help me we need to wrap the wounds with gauze." Will didn't answer and helped me wrap Nico like a mummy. After that Will collapsed in exhaustion, "Ethan can you go put Nico in his bed he needs rest he'll wake up soon now that he is stable."
"Yes Will how did this happen he hasn't been like this for years?" I could tell that Ethan was confused.
"His dad came and they had a fight I asked him if he was ok but he said he was fine and it was nothing, oh I'm a horrible boyfriend!" Will was on the verge of tears.
"Trust me your not I thought that to when he started cutting but do you know why he stopped?" Will shook his head, "he stopped when he met you he didn't want to die when he met you" This was true Nico was depressed before he met Will when we were 16.
"I never knew." Was all Will said.
"Well Nico is pretty hard to read." I said
"Tell me about it."
Then Ethan walked into the room "Will Nico's awake and is asking for you" Will got up and walked to what was Nico's room,"Hey Annabelle I need to talk to you"
We walked into his bedroom. It was all white except for the bed in the right corner, the bed had a fluffy black comforter with black and white pillows. We sat on his bed he looked really nervous.
"Annabelle do you know about twin souls?" I shook my head, "well a twin soul is when angels or half angel are connected and are destined to be with each other. We are supposed to feel a pull between each other and I felt that pull the instant that you turned 18 last month and I know you feel the pull too." He said this with a calmness in his voice that instantly unwound me, I was still tense from the Nico incident.
"That's weird because I feel a pull to" and I did ever since I turned 18.
Just then he leaned in and kissed me hard and I kissed him back.. it was the polite thing to do.