✨STORY DESCRIPTION✨

America was devastated that Maxon chose Kriss. America was invited to stay at the palace for 1 month to help prepare for the wedding. It pained America to see the pair together. Only she knew Kriss' real intentions for marrying him.

She decided to move on and vowed never to fall in love again. But one day...she crashed down in front of Aspen. She poured out all of her emotions towards him. She knew she shouldn't, but she did anyway.

As America and Aspen spend more time with each other, memories start to flow through America's mind. Happy delicate memories of her and Aspen ever since she knew him. She realized how much she pushed him way during The Selection, so she decided to apologize to him.

Two weeks before the wedding, the Southern Rebels attacked and Aspen got shot near to the heart right in front of her eyes. She thought he would die right in her arms, that's when she realized she still loves him. She ponders about whether it's right or wrong to feel this way.

A week later, Maxon realizes he made the worst mistake in his life. He tries to pursue America, but it only puts her through more emotional pain. Soon, the day of the wedding arrives and what happened, no one expected, not even America herself.

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨    

~Book #1 of the 'Afterwards' series!~

~Book #2 is 'Shattered'~

* STARTED: July 4th, 2016

* FINISHED: October 15th, 2016

*CURRENT RANK: UNKNOWN

Source for all photos/pictures and Music Videos:

1. YouTube    2. Google

✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨ ✨✨     

NOTE: This story is supposed to take place after, 'The One' by Kiera Cass. The plot line is where the rebel attack never happened at the end of that book.

Maxon's parents aren't dead, yet. Aspen never fell in love with Lucy; and America stays in the palace for 1 month until the Royal Wedding. Kriss is a Southern Rebel instead of a Northern Rebel. Kriss' parents are dead in this story as well.

DISCLAIMER: ALL character belong to Kiera Cass; except MAYBE for SOME of the palace staff names. The MV at the beginning of this chapter is called, 'Let It Go' by James Bay. The source for the MV is Youtube.