Imagine #1

Logan was the last to get with the program.

She had noticed the other four smiling more fondly at each other. Slight touch of wrists, flirty responses, hugging from behind playfully, even from Merritt and Danny! None of them needed to kiss or say three words to each other. Logan just knew.

But she didn't think they wanted her in on the action.

She first started noticing that little fact when Merritt came into her room and asked if he could sleep there for the night. She agreed, not thinking much of it as he stripped himself from his jacket, hat, and shoes and crashing onto one side of her bed. She stayed up a little longer to read before shutting the lights off and burying herself in her blankets, but kept her distance from the other sleeping form beside her.

Merritt was her best friend to say the least. Have any of you readers ever watched the show, Criminal Minds? Well, Merritt is the Morgan to Logan's Garcia. They were beyond flirty to each other but respected one's privacy and love life, almost like siblings. Logan didn't want to break that boundary so she kept her distance as the two laid in bed together. She didn't expect to wake up in the middle of the night to Merritt snoring softly in her ear with his arm draped around her, his body pressed up to her back. Never the less, she went back to sleep and the next morning pretended as if it never happened. She just assumed Merritt has strange sleeping habits and moved forward.

The days dragged on and Jack finally asked one evening while standing with her in the kitchen, "Logan, why do you push us away?"

She dropped the spatula she was using to cook dinner and stared at him strangely, confused as her right eyebrow quirked up. She noticed that behind him, the rest of the Horsemen were sitting at the dining table also staring at her. She looked back to the youngest magician and swore she could see a look of rejection placed in his huge, sad, doe brown eyes.

"What? Why-! I would never do that, Jackie." She smiled sweetly, then breaks eye contact to bend down and fetch her spatula from the floor.

"No, that's not what I meant." He mutters, watching her movements with those eyes that can tear a heart apart out of cuteness.

She looked to the others for help, asking with her eyes what he meant by that. When she noticed that Merritt, Danny, and Henley were siding with him, she sighs. She detected some sort of argument coming on and turned the stove off, turning back to them and leaning against the counter.

"Alright. What do you mean?"

Jack felt like he was at a loss of words. He didn't know how to describe what he felt. He didn't know this conversation would have to go this far for Logan to understand, and realized he didn't have a proper answer for that. As he fumbled with words, slightly flustered, he heard Merritt's voice from the table behind him,

"Just show her, Jack." He ordered with a less stern, but more soft then usual voice.

Jack turned slightly to see Henley smiling gently, nodding in agreement, "Yeah, Jack. It's okay."

Confidence sprung from his chest suddenly as Danny only nods in approval. Jack takes a deep breath, then looks back at Logan, who was confused as to what the others meant by that. She looked back to him and they locked eyes. Before she could say anything, the Sleight walked towards her, cupping her face with his hands as he leaned in to brush his lips with hers.

He felt her body tense against him at the touch of pure shock, his lips moved slightly while tilting his head, reaching for a better angle as the kiss deepened. Logan didn't know how to react, lost of words when he pulled away, leaning his forehead against hers with his eyes closed, his hands still on either side of her face.