I'm sorry jane

(Contains some spoiler for the movie Be WARNED)
Jane talking
Tarzan talking
Jillian talking

Tarzan POV:
I paced across the Marbel floor of our mansion awaiting mine and my wife child, Jane has been in labor for two hours as my wife screaming grew louder so did my urge to burst in the room and protect Jane.

Then everything went silent one of the Ladies came out and called me into the room as I walk past the door I look at my wife holding a bundle.

"John come look at our baby she's beautiful"
Jane was glowing with happiness.

I made my way over and lifted the bundle gentle into my arms as I look down and stared.

I felt tears in the corner of my eye's and I felt the most biggest smile on my face I was staring at my baby girl she look just like me with her mother nose and curly hair but her main similarities to me was her eyes a forest green with gold.

"What shall we name her Jane"
I ask Jane in curiosity.

"How about Jillian"

                     ...
A week pass and we decided to make a celebration to welcome our newest family member so we invited diplomatic and high rank people which annoyed me but had no choice but to invite them.

As the celebration continue me and Jane snuck away to put our Jillian to bed in her crib we lay her down and watch her little chest lift up and down I leand in a kiss her forehead and so did jane.

"Her birthmark kinda looks like a flower then a paw print if you look at it in different angles"

"Really we're"

"On the side where her neck and shoulder meet"

As Jane push aside Jillian's hair and I could see it Jane was right it did look like a flower and paw print from different angles.

After we whispered our love you to Jillian we made our way to the ball room we're the guest we're and continue to entertain them.

As it was late into the night and people was leaving a maid came screaming into the ball room and the smell of smoke whiffed through the room I turned to Jane and fear written on her face.

I shot out of the room and ran up to the stairs and jump up on to the railings and reach the top of the stairs and reach to Jillian room as the hall was engulf in flames.

The room was charcoal I didn't have the courage to look in the crib knowing that my baby was gone our little flower was gone I let out a loud roar as I collapsed onto the floor.

I mustard up the strength to stand up and jump out the window and jump into the near by trees and landed on the forest floor
As I walk out to find Jane everyone had fear and sadness written over there face as they saw me walking out without the baby.

Jane ran up to me.

"We're is she john?!
We're our flower ?!"

I couldn't speak the sadness in Jane's eyes and the lost of our baby it felt like I was dieing.

"I'm sorry Jane"

(Ok my first chapter of my Legend of Tarzan fic I hope you guys enjoy so please leave your comments and ideas :)