Chapter Forty-Six

Longest chapter ever bc I am back.

Emily smiled as she awoke to soft kisses across her naked back. It was possibly her favorite way to be woken up because she knew that there would only ever be one person that she woke up to who loved to kiss her back. She tried to keep still and savor the glorious feeling, but Alison knew her too well.

"I know you're awake," she sang in that sexy raspy morning voice that made Emily's insides stir in a very, very good way.

The kisses continued and became a little more adventurous. Soon, Emily felt the light sheet over her thrown off and she let out a surprised giggle when Alison's lips were grazing her butt.

"Als, what are you doing?" she chuckled, her voice half muffled by the pillow she was lying on.

"I'm adoring the most beautiful woman in the world," Alison replied innocently. "She also happens to be my fiancée." Emily smiled as the most amazing lips in the world made their way back up her body until she could feel Alison's naked body pressed against her back. "She also happens to have a birthday today."

Emily grinned and groaned in protest as she turned around. She didn't regret it, though. Alison was soon flush with her she pressed their mouths together in a sensual good morning kiss.

"Happy birthday, Em," she said lovingly. "I'm so glad I get to spend it with you. So very, very, very, very glad." She punctuated each word with a kiss along Emily's neck.

Emily wrapped her arms around Alison and started trailing her fingers along the naked expanse of her back. She let her fiancée kiss her again, lazily exploring her mouth with her tongue. Not that she needed to do much exploring – Alison's tongue knew Emily's mouth inside and out.

"What does my gorgeous fiancée want to do first on her most special day?"

The brunette grinned. "What's the time?"

Alison matched it, knowing exactly how Emily's mind worked. "It's five-thirty."

"Soooo, that gives us two hours?" Emily asked innocently.

"Roughly." Alison ended the word with a nip of Emily's bottom lip. "What do you want to do for two hours?"

"You." Emily rolled Alison over and immediately intensified their kissing.

Warning: sexual content ahead.

After about five minutes of heavenly making out and some serious hand wandering, Emily pulled away to quickly lean over to her bedside table and opened the bottom drawer, pulling out their strap on.

Ever since they'd reintroduced it into their cocoon, it had gotten a lot of use. Emily had something very specific in mind, though. She quickly rolled off Alison and pulled the harness on, fastening the belts.

"Where do you want me, baby?" Alison asked seductively, lifting herself onto her elbow and trailing a solitary finger down Emily's arm.

The brunette clenched her thighs (not that it helped with a strap on in the way) at the myriad of thoughts that raced through her head with that simple question.

She finally found her voice though. "I want you to ride me until you come and then I want to take you from behind."

"Mmmm," Alison hummed, a sexy smirk on her face. "I like it when you dominate me, Em. It's very...possessive of you."

Emily couldn't stop the shudder of pleasure that raced through her body as she watched Alison make a big show of straddling her, giving the brunette a very good view of her very wet pussy.