It's getting closer

When Amie and Ron got to the common room, they found Hermione waiting for them by the fire.

"There you are!" she said, standing up. "Ready to go to dinner?"

"Not quite," Amie said.

"Wait... Where's Harry?"

"Come on, let's talk outside," Amie said, grabbing Hermione's arm to lead her out the portrait hole.

"Amie?" George's voice called from across the room.

"Not now, George," Amie said, not even looking at him.

"What's up?" Hermione said worriedly, as soon as the Fat Lady's portrait swung shut behind them.

"It's Harry," Amie said. "I think he had a vision."

"What?" Hermione said. "When?"

"During Divination," Ron said. "He fell asleep, woke up screaming,"

"It's one of the scariest things I've seen," Amie shivered. "He looked just like that spider Moody tortured."

"Where is he?" Hermione said.

"We don't know," Ron said. "He said he was going to the infirmary, but we checked there, and..."

"He wasn't there, nor is he anywhere else we could think of," Amie said.

"What about Professor Dumbledore?" Hermione suggested.

Amie slapped her hand against her forehead.

"Of course! How could we be that stupid? Sirius told him to go there if he his scar hurt again!"

"Talking about me?"

Harry had just walked around the corner. Amie, Ron and Hermione spun around, and Hermione was the first to reach him.

"Harry!" she exclaimed, wrapping him up in a tight hug. "Are you all right?"

"He will be if you let him breathe, Hermione," Amie joked. Hermione stepped away, a sheepish look on her face. "Seriously, though, Harry - are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Harry said. "I have a lot to tell you, but right now we should get dinner,"

After a quick dinner the four of them hurriedly left the Great Hall and almost ran up to the common room, which was now empty. They sat down at a table, and Harry told them everything. His vision in Divination was about Wormtail and Voldemort. Voldemort had told Wormtail that his blunder had been repaired, someone was dead. And Voldemort had told his snake that he wouldn't be feeding Wormtail to her, but Harry instead. And then Voldemort had performed the Cruciatus on Wormtail, and that's when Harry woke up.

"And what happened then?" Amie enquired.

Harry continued. He'd gone to Dumbledore, he wanted to tell him of the dream. Outside of Dumbledore's office Harry had stopped, because he heard voices. Minister Fudge, Professor Moody and Professor Dumbledore was there, discussing the attack on Viktor, and the disappearance of Mr. Crouch. Fudge had implied Madame Maxime had something to do with it.

"Closeminded idiot," Amie muttered.

"Well, anyway, then Moody told them I was standing outside the door..."

Harry told them of how Dumbledore'd told Harry to wait for him in his office, while Dumbledore and the others went out to the grounds. While Harry waited for the headmaster to come back, he'd noticed a stone basin, a pensieve he called it, that was standing in a cabinet with the door ajar. Harry'd opened the cabinet, and looked into the liquid of the pensieve. He said he saw a room in the pensieve, and when he'd leaned closer, his nose had touched the liquid and had been sucked into a memory. Harry told them of how he'd witnessed three trials, the first of Karkaroff, who had supplied the Ministry with names of Death Eaters, because he wanted to be released from Azkaban. One of the names Karkaroff mentioned was Snape's. Mr. Crouch, the judge of the Wizengamot had then spoke up and said that Dumbledore'd vouched for Snape, who had apparently turned to the good side before Voldemort's downfall. The next trial Harry had witnessed surprised Amie a bit. It was the one of Ludo Bagman. He had been found passing information to Death Eaters, but he himself said he was innocent. A younger Rita Skeeter was sitting in the stands, with her usual pen and paper at hand. None of the wizards of the Wizengamot voted for him to go to Azkaban. The third trial was for four people. Apparently, one of them was Mr. Crouch's son. He'd pleaded with his father and mother, told them he was innocent of what he was accused of, but Mr. Crouch had openly declared that he had no son, and the four people were sent to Azkaban. Amie noted that Harry hadn't told them what Mr. Crouch's son was accused of, and decided to ask him about it later.