one shot for cass

this is kind of a one-shot, i think? idek. sorry if it's bad.

                       ONE SHOT FOR CASS, HOPE JA LIKE IT

“No, Zayn, no! You didn’t have to take it this far! You could’ve said something!” she yelled, tears painting a sad picture on her cheeks. She put her hand in her hair as she turned around, unable to bear looking at him and his guilty eyes.

“Maisie,” Zayn started, making her slightly taken aback by his usage of her full name since he always called her May, “it’s not like that. I swear, I promise you! Management forced me to! All the pictures of us came out and people were getting suspicious so they made me do it!”

May turned around to face Zayn now, anger clear in her features. She was breathing very hard now as his words made her downright enraged. She stomped towards him and grabbed him by his t-shirt, tears streaming down her face even faster.

“You can say no, Zayn,” she screamed. “They can’t do anything to you if you don’t! You could say that you wanted to be with me and stomp”—she stomped her foot—“your foot down! You could tell them ‘I have a girlfriend who loves me, and who I love equally as much!’ O-Or maybe you can’t tell them that because you don’t love me.”

May began to bow her head into Zayn’s shirt as she began to sob. Zayn took her head off his shirt and made it so her green eyes would be peering into his.

“I fucking love you. I’ve loved you since you agreed to be my girlfriend two years ago, on December 10th, when you were patching up my knee from when I fell down while running from fans. I love you so much, I swear it,” he told her, his eyes staring intently into hers.

It took a moment to shake her head, tears still streaming down her face as she said:

“If you loved me you wouldn’t have asked Perrie Edwards to marry you.”