Fighting for Worlds Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I'm sexy huh?" I nod.

"You passed The Three S Test. Don't get used to it."

"Okay. That's it. I'm getting a boyfriend." She says before leaving the bathroom. I look back at my boyfriend and smile. He furrows his eyebrows.

"What?" He asks. I shake my head.

"Nothing. I'm just really happy."

"Why's that?"

"Because you're here in Disney with me. Because I'm competing at Worlds. Because I'm finally not stressing about finals and because CJ texted me and said he wanted Lindsey back." My smile gets wider with each sentence. "And mostly because you're here with me at Disney." I lean in and kiss him.

"You said that twice."

"Yeah and I'm really happy about it." He kisses me.

"I glad I make you happy Princess."

"Very much so." I nod my head once.

"CJ is trying to get back together with Lindsey?" I nod again.

"Yeah we were texting this morning while I was at breakfast and then I fell asleep on him a while ago and when I woke up he texted me saying he was going to talk to Lindsey and I asked him if he meant like get back together and he said yeah."

"Wow." Just then Jacob's phone starts vibrating.

"Hey. You're on speaker." Jacob says after answering.

"Who's all there?" CJ asks.

"Just me and Lexi." Jacob says looking at me.

"Hey CJ." I say still looking at Jacob.

"Get Mallory." He says.

"Mal!" I call out. A few seconds later she appears in the doorway. "CJ is on the phone." I say pointing to the phone that's now on the counter.

"CJ?" Mallory asks before walking to the other side of us and picking up the phone. "Is it true?" She asks him. He chuckles.

"Yeah. We're back together." He says. You can hear the smile on his face.

"Hey guys." Lindsey speaks up.

"Hey Lindsey." We all chorus.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry for everything I said to you. It wasn't right of me and I shouldn't have lashed out on you."

"It's okay Lindsey." I say.

"Yeah we totally forgive you. We're best friends."

"Okay good. Now enjoy the rest of your weekend and good luck guys. We believe in you."

"Thanks Linds." Mallory and I say in unison.

"Bye guys." They both say.

"Bye!" The three of us say before hanging up.

"See?" I say looking at Jacob. "I'm happy." He smiles and kisses me.

"Good."

A few minutes later we all get inside the car to hear from Disney. The drive was relatively short and we all hop out of the car and walk to the entrance was pretty long. We get on the trolley train and head to the gates. We buy cards to get us in and go inside.

Juliana and Bea go in one direction, mom and dad go in another, and Mallory, Jacob, and I go in another.

"Where to first?" Mallory asks.

"I want to go do rides." I say.

"Jacob?" He shrugs.

"Anywhere." We walk around a little longer until we spot some rides.