Part 3-Experimentation part 1

Tobias POV

Ugh my head is throbbing. I try to move but find that I cannot. I look around and saw Kodias strapped to a chain wearing a diaper? I tried to call to him but all that comes out was a muffled noise. I looked at my twin and saw he had a gag, an open mouth gag. That means I'm also wearing one. I try to close my mouth but it was futile. I hear Kodias moan as he wakes up as well.

Kodias POV

I open my eyes and see Tobias strapped down to some bondage table. I try to move but find that I can't. I look down and see I'm wearing a diaper. What the hell? Why am I wearing this...this diaper?

We then hear clapping and a menacing laugh. This guy looked familiar but I don't know his name.

Sebastian POV

They both look at me. Marvelous, simply marvelous. These two don't remember me it seems, oh well. Now onto the fun hehe.

"Welcome Tobias and Kodias. My how you have grown hehe. You both are to take part in my experimentations." I tell them.

They both looked confused and I smirked.

"Tobias...you will be given enemas along with a feed tube hence the open mouth gag. You will be force fed in which will cause weight gain. You have a secondary experimentation of your manhood being slow fed air causing it to swell and expand. Kodias...you will be force fed Tobias' enema waste. You will be given liquid laxatives along with other food and it will cause you to use my experimental diaper. One effect of the diaper is that it will never leak but merely expand as it causes you to gain weight as well. Your secondary is a tube going in your bum and also your belly button hold. It is also slow fed air causing swelling and expansion. The secondary won't happen until I am done with initial experiments. Any questions?" I explained to them.

I waited but all I got were muffled noise from them. I signaled to my men to begin. They pushed a button and mechanical hands came down attaching the tubes in the areas.

On Tobias the tubes were placed: 1 in his mouth, 1 in his bum and another with an attachment that went over his manhood. The bondage horse Tobias is on will slowly open as his stomach swells.

On Kodias the tubes were placed: 1 in his mouth, 1 in his bum and 1 in his belly button. The ones in Kodias' bum and belly button are used in secondary experiment.

I walked over to each and gave them an injection. This injection will allow them to gain weight without them bursting from the pressure. It will be forced fed to them as well. I then signaled to the men to begin the feedings. The button is pushed and the mouth tubes are filled with food which is force fed to them. I watched as their stomachs started to slowly expand. I told my men they could leave since I can control it from my control room.

I then went to the control room and stopped the flow on Tobias but continued the flow on Kodias. I then pushed a button and enema fluid began to flow into Tobias' bum causing him to expand some more. I then resumed the force feeding but at a slower rate. When checking their weights: Tobias started at 160 and now was 275 while Kodias started at 170 and now was 290.

I sent laxatives to Kodias and it started making him 'use' the diaper. The diaper started to expand and he was also gaining the weight as well. I viewed Tobias and saw his stomach almost reach the ground since the equipment opens a hatch to allow expansion. I stopped the enema flow and activated a mechanical hand to put a clear container (about the size of an oil drum) and attached the tube to the container. Tobias was still being fed and I also added laxatives to expel his waste. Tobias groaned as the tube filled up the container. I had a mechanical hand knead the belly to cause him to expel. The effect of the injection is that no matter how much his is given on the enema he won't lose the weight that was gained from it.

I then had the hand reattach the enema fluid and resume flow. I then decided to add a second tube in Tobias' bum so he can expel at any time and set the mechanical hands to do such a process. Tobias was now at 350 pounds and the bondage horse has pulled away completely as was the restraints.

I then checked on Kodias. The diaper itself has now caused Kodias to weight 400 pounds. I had an attachment tube adjoined to his feeding tube for him to intake Tobias' enema expulsion. He continued to expel urine and bowel into the diaper. The diaper has yet to break or leak. The chair Kodias was in had fallen away and the restraints are also gone.

Narrator POV

The process continues on both Kodias and Tobias. They continue to grow and expand but the injections Sebastian now gives in their food allows them to grow beyond normal limits. After 5 hours, Tobias weighed 5,000 pounds and his twin weighed 6,000 pounds. At the 8th hour Sebastian stops the feeding tubes on both of them. Tobias was now at 8,500 pounds and Kodias was at 9,000 pounds.

A/N onto the next part.