the third time

i sat up, pulled up my pants and looked at the man on the floor. he was fading in and out of consciousness.

"asshole," I said. then I proceeded to find the tiny brunette who had saved me.

I stepped outside and saw him walking alone, taking pictures of the dimly lit buildings. I walked up behind him.

"hey, thank you, i don't know what would've happened if you hadn't saved me," I said.

"He would've raped you, and then tried to sell you for drugs. But that's just a guess," he added, seeing my worried expression.

that's when the moonlight brushed upon his face, giving me a good look at him. he was beautiful, he looked tired but wide awake with a slight amount of stubble growing on his chin.

"wow,' I breathed out, 'you're beautiful."

he cheeks turned a crimson shade as he blushed from my compliment.

"t-thank you," he whispered, obviously embarrassed.

"what's your name?' I asked.

"tyler. Tyler Joseph."

"I'm josh. Josh Dun." I said back.

"well, mr josh dun, what are you doing around here at 4 in the morning?"

"my dad kicked me out after I came out as gay, and now I have nowhere to go, so I'm just trying to keep moving until I get to LA,' I said, 'but i could ask you the same question."

"I couldn't sleep, so I walked here and took some pictures,' he held up his camera, 'I'm a photographer."

I smiled. "well I should probably get going so I can at least get some sleep,' I stated, 'I'll see you."

"w-wait, do you want to stay with me?" he looked hopeful, but soon saw my expression.

"I'm sure you don't want to be bothered by me, tyler."

"I don't mind,' he smiled, and held his hand out to me, 'come on."