the second time

don't play the song yet.
trigger warning; some mentions of rape and drug use.

as I was walking, i noticed groups of people doing god knows what scattered all around me. I was scared. Noticeably shaking and biting my lip, i kept walking.

play the song. it's gravity by papa roach.

suddenly a large hand was around my neck, crushing my windpipe. i was slammed against a concrete wall. my eyes grew wide as they adjusted to the dark. I saw a man, with dark eyes, sunken into his face. His rotting teeth were showing as he let his right hand travel to my zipper.

"hey, baby,' he said.

I winced at his scratchy voice, it was obvious he was on many drugs.

'are you ready for a good time?" he continued.

hand still around my neck, he began working my jeans down. i was sweating and my teeth were clenched as I tried to think of a way to get away. the only thing that ran through my mind was, "josh you need to get away. there's always a way".

i swung my knee up into the man's crotch. he grunted and loosened his grip. he was hunched over and i brought my knee up again into his face. he stumbled back. i began running, but i didn't get very far because i had tripped over my pants that were around my ankles. I yanked them up just as he grabbed my ankle and pulled me back. I was suddenly on my stomach, chin hitting the concrete ground. I winced from the impact and dug my nails into the ground trying to pull myself away from the man.

he was now sitting on my legs, and pulling my pants back down. he reached forward and grabbed my head, twisting it so I was looking at him. he pressed a rough kiss to the side of my mouth. he smelled like he hadn't showered in years, which he probably hadn't.

he let go of me to loosen his belt and yank his pants down. that's when a metal pipe was slammed into the side of his head, and his slid off of me. a tired looking brunette with a camera around his neck was standing there. he looked so scared, but he was still beautiful. he dropped the pipe with a clang and looked at me. we made eye contact for a few seconds before he turned and ran.

I don't know who he was but I had to find out.