When their things were secured on their rented villa, both of them headed back to beach. This time, Phoebe was wearing a black two-piece swim suit under her beige open-knit tunic, giving her a sexy look without showing much of her skin. Evan, on the other hand, was on a pair of printed swimming trunks and a white cotton tee shirt.

The girl settled on a king-sized beach lounge bed with a canopy that covered her from the sun. As much as she wanted to bathe herself under the sun, she just managed to lie under the cloth. She wouldn't want people in the mansion, especially her parents, to get a clue that she went to the beach if she would allow tanning her skin. She couldn't allow the change of skin color or else people would suspect. She planned to swim by sunset until the night. She giggled at the thought. She was going to have a long night ahead with Evan.

She thought she would feel awkward being on a bed in the beach... but, on the contrary, she actually loved it! Lying on it, she felt the wind blowing here and there that her skin felt so alive. She also heard the sound of the waves and it was so relaxing to the body.

Oh, if only she could be in the beach daily!

As she was enjoying there, Evan, who came to order some food, joined her on the bed. He placed the food tray on the bed surface at her side.

"Here, have some refreshment!" he said, offering her a glass of fruit juice.

She rose up, sat facing him on the bed, and crossed her legs. "Thank you," she said, accepting the glass. Feeling so thirsty, she sipped the cold juice right away through a straw, finishing it to the bottom.

Evan, so amazed with the girl, just smiled and gulped his ice cold beer. He also brought scorpion fish with vegetables and spicy meatballs to eat. Both of them enjoyed it. Phoebe realized that the food was definitely delicious and to-die-for... or was it really that yummy or was it just because Evan was forking the food to her mouth?

Later, a beach boy came to retrieve the tray and Evan had a bigger space on the bed now.

"I've already applied sunblock in my skin but I don't think I've covered all important areas. Can you please do it for me this time?" she pleaded to the guy beside her, batting her eyelashes to him.

For some time, he felt rigid as he heard her request.

"Come on, Evandros, please," she pleaded still, giving him the sunblock.

He cleared his throat before accepting the lotion. The girl eased closer to him now, sitting and showing him her back. In an instant, Phoebe took off her tunic over her head and arms, showing him her back. She then tucked her hair to her side over her right shoulder with her right hand and, if not because of the bikini top she was wearing, Evan would have seen it completely bare.

With that, her smooth, creamy skin was displayed to him. Evan breathed so deeply as he stared at her back. Her perfect glowing skin was one of his weaknesses these past weeks. Just seeing it produced tingles in some parts of him. Naturally, he wasn't like this when he was with a girl. But Phoebe was different. There was something in this girl that made him lose his confidence at times.

Just like right now, looking at her perfect skin was making some parts of him contract.

"Come on," she spoke softly after waiting for seconds.

He was sitting at her back and he felt rigid, until she turned her face to him. "Like what you see?" she said, flirting in a way.

Evan felt the heat in his nape. If she was just another girl, if she wasn't a Perkos, if she wasn't the forbidden apple in the Perkos garden, he would have traced his lips on her delicate skin.