You Caught Him Cheating

You and Niall, yes, Niall Horan from boy band One Direction, were in a relationship for a year now. You'd been friends with all the boys, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson. You got along with them pretty well.

You're now pregnant, but you hadn't told Niall since he's still on tour for 2 months. You thought that may be it's better to tell him when he's home. And today, that 2 months tour was over. He could be home anytime now.

You told Niall that you're going to visit your friend that had just  given birth. Niall said that he'd come home at 7 tonight. You missed him so much but you had to be with your friend. You said to him that you might want to stay over in her place, remembering her husband's still on his work duty and couldn't be home right now. It's okay if you're not home when he arrived. He had a spare key though.

You went out to the hospital at 4 p.m. "(Y/N)! I'm glad you came!" Ada said as you arrived. You walked towards her and hugged her "That's what friends are for!" You replied what she just said. You saw her baby girl and try to carry her in your arms. "Her name is Isabella Mirriam Gelson" "Beautiful name! And she's so beautiful just like her mom" You said and Ada blushed a bit. "Had Niall acknowledged that you're pregnant?" She asked, "He hasn't. I intend to tell him now, but I got to be with you right now" "Well, actually I'm fine to be here alone, just tell him though. The sooner the better"

She encouraged you to tell him now, then you hugged her once more then you left "See ya Ada!"

It took an hour to drive back to yours and Niall's shared flat. You checked your phone, it's 7 already. You drove away and got trapped in traffic jam. Then you arrived home felt so tired. It's now 10! You opened the door and walked in.

You saw the fridge door opened and bottles of wine on the kitchen table. Lipstick stains on the glass. You also saw high heels under the coffee table and purse on the couch. "Arrghh.. Niall! " Suddenly you heard a loud girl moan from upstairs. Your heart sank. This really happened?!

You encouraged yourself and headed upstairs. You followed that sound to yours and Niall's shared bedroom. The door was slightly opened, you made your move entering the room. You really couldn't believe your eyes. You saw Niall and that bitch making out and Niall kissing her neck roughly on your bed! Well, at least their clothes are still on. You just stood still and tears escaped your eyes. You packed your bags for the rest of your belongings. Fortunately you had packed some when you wanted to stay with your friend.

You  didn't really know what you're feeling now. Sad and mad at the same time. You made your way out when suddenly strong pair of  arms wrapped around you

"Leave me alone!" You shouted as you turned your head to see Niall

"I'm sorry bab-" you cut him off

"STOP CALLING ME THAT WAY!" You shouted again

"(Y/N) Please listen to me, it's not like what you saw"

"YOU THINK I'M BLIND?!! SEEING YOU MAKING OUT WITH THAT BITCH ON OUR BED AND YOU SAY IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT I SAW?!"

"Please just let me explain" He begged with his red puffy eyes. You're not gonna be tricked this time.

"I was really drunk, I don't know what I did, I'm so sorry (Y/N)! I-I.. I'm really really sorry"

"SO, IF YOU'RE DRUNK YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND MAKE MISTAKES, THEN WITH THAT EASY CAN BE FORGIVEN CAUSE YOU DO THAT UNCONSCIOUSLY?!!"

"No!..For god's sake, (Y/N)! I didn't do that deliberately"

"YOU THINK I'M STUPID, HUH?! I SAW LIPSTICKS STAIN ON THE GLASS AND YOU JUST SAID THAT IT WAS JUST AN ACCIDENT?!! HOW COULD SHE EVEN BE HERE IF YOU DIDN'T INVITE HER HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU SHOULD'VE DRUNK THAT MUCH AND YOU DELIBRATELY MAKING OUT WITH THAT BITCH!! CAUSE YOU KNOW I WON'T BE HOME TONIGHT" you shout at him and lost your breath.

In your thoughts

He just stands still there crying, I don't  know what I'm feeling right now. This is so wrong! Can't he see that I am 2 months pregnant! If only he knows that I'm pregnant with his kid right now. He keeps begging for me not to leave. I haven't showed any sign of baby growing inside me, perhaps. I run downstairs and suddenly feeling so dizzy.

Back to normal

You almost collapsed on the staircase. Then Niall caught you rapidly. "I'm bleeding!" You felt blood running down your legs. All of  suddden, you felt unconscious and your surroundings turned blank.