:::Chapter 20:::

the house was silent. Everyone went to the house to get in position early. only rebecca and i was in the house now. a part of me wanted to kill her but i knew i couldnt. we had to work together or the plan would fail. putting on my long dark blue dress i grabbed some knifes and my gun. my heels at the bottom was dipped in silver and i had a syringe with poison filled in it. i pulled my hair back into a low ponytail and finished getting ready.

looking into the mirror in the hall way i felt bad. i looked amazing and i couldnt show myself off to mason. " you ready?" i looked behind me in the mirror and rebecca stood there eyeing me. she wore a long dress like me but hers was red. one side of her hair was pinned to the side and curled at the bottom. "yea im ready". she handed me my purse and we walked out the door. the limo was silent. either we was both thinking that this can take a turn for the worst or we was too afraid to talk. " this is a dangerous plan, and theres a chance that it wont turn out the way we want it, but if you get captured you have a chance to take ace down, so were counting on you Avery" she broke the silence but it quickly returned after.

it took us a good hour to get to the party and it was close to midnight when we got there. the house was big and there was people everywhere. i wondered if everyone was safe an in position. the limo stopped in front of the house. there was a stone path from the curb to the door. Vampires poured in and out the house constantly. I would be the only lycan and that can give me away.

"Don't look so suspicious" she walked beside me and greeted the vampires. But they always looked at me with disgust. A part of me was nervous I would mess the plan up and another part of me was confident. Question was how confident was I really.

Finally in the house. It reeked of blood and sex. What kind of party was this really. There was vampires dancing, drinking from people and in the distance I heard sound of pleasure. I cursed my good hearing for picking that up.

"I'll be back go sit somewhere and don't talk to anyone"

I walked over to the bar and sat. "Would you like anything"

"Water" he looked at me funny than laughed. "All this fresh blood and you want water?" I looked and saw girls draining their blood in a giant canister.

I looked in disgust and looked back at the bartender. "Yea just water" he nodded and walked away to get my water.

Some vampires beside me were looking at me the whole time. "You smell funny" one of them spoke up and looked at him. He studied me for a minute. "You smell like a vampire but" another one spoke up and she studied me too.

The bartender came back with my water. I quickly drunk it and left the bar. I didn't know where Rebecca went but I patiently waited for her. I sat on a couch and watched the party unfold.

Hours went by and still no sigh of Rebecca. I was worried so I went to look for her.

I went up some stairs and went down various hallways and walked past many doors. And still I haven't found her.

"Where are you?" I quietly said to myself

"Where is who" I heard someone behind me. The words came out so smooth and calmly. I heard this voice before I knew who it was.

I slowly turned around and face none other but ace.

"Long time no see omega" my heart skipped when he said that. I haven't been called that for a while now. That word brought me grief, pain and death.

I hated that word and ranking.

I truly was lost for words though I honestly didn't know what to say.

I felt two people behind me and I turned around. Gaurds of course.

"Are you throwing me out?" He looked at me and smiled "of course not I'm taking you with me Darling" the guys grabbed me

I fought back a little but gave in. He took me downstairs. A lot of them. It seemed as if he was taking to a underground cellar.

It wasn't a dungeon cause it looked just like the rest of the house but I knew it wasn't like that.

"You like it?" The gaurds stopped in front of a room. Ace opened the door and let the gaurds in.

"You shall be staying here for now, until your beloved comes to rescue you" they threw me into the seat and tied me up.

"What are you talking about" I knew already but I wanted to here him say it.

"Well Rebecca works for me of course, she lead you here so I could capture you and take revenge for my late sister veronica" his eyes showed no emotion at the mentioning of his sister.

"No hard feelings of course, he will die when I see him and I hate to say that more heartbreak will come your way"

My heart sunk when I heard him say that. Mason dying was the worse thing I could think of.

Who would I be without him.

"Aww dont be sad now I didn't kill him yet" he looked at me smiled and left.

The two guards stood outside the door and didn't even move an inch.

I made sure they couldn't hear me as I attempted to grab a dagger from under my dress. I got it and cut at the rope behind my hands.

I left my feet tied so they wouldn't suspect anything. Now I needed to find a way to get them in here.

"UGHHHHHH" I forced my fangs out and claws. Making it look like I was changing.

They looked back into the room and watched me making sure it wasn't fake.

I need to turn it up a notch. "ARGHHHH" I threw my chair back and landed on the floor.

Still I wasn't getting a response. They just continued to watch.

"GAAAAAHHHHH" my eyes turned and I started scraping the floor while my bones started to crack and dislocate.

Finally I heard keys. "Do something" they argued about what to do and foolishly left the door opened. I popped up cut the rope to my feet and ran at them.

I kicked one in the head making him instantly crumble to the floor. I looked at the other guy and threw my dagger into his shoulder and while he was trying to pull it out. I climbed on him and put him in a chocke hold.

He slowly blacked out and started to relax until he was fast asleep.

I let go of him and grabbed my dagger out his shoulder. I tied both of them up and hung then upside down from the ceiling like bats.

I took the keys and walked out the room. I closed the door and locked it and threw the keys in some other room.

"Phase one complete"