:::::Chapter Thirteen:::::

I was running as fast as I could all I could hear behind me was screams, growls and skulls cracking. My feet was drenched in mud and my heart pounded with every step I took.

"Don't look back baby keep running, don't ever look back" my mother left in the distance fighting with my father.

I stopped and did what I was told not to do. I looked back. Screams from my mother was hussed by the sound of her neck breaking, my father was being held against a tree by his throat.

"AVERY RUN NOW!!!" his voice rang threw my ears making me remember what I was supposed to do. I didn't want to leave them not now not ever. I'd rather die than be left alone.

I started to run again with no defense of my parents I had to pick up the speed. I heard the sound of a crack and I knew I was really alone now.

The wind picked up and the rain became heavier, thunder roared in the sky and lighting brighten it.

I heard foot steps behind me and knew I was going to face the fate everyone else did if I didn't run faster.

I stepped on something sharp and I slowed down. I wasn't ready to give up not now. I limped threw the forest and found a hollow log near a river next to a cave. It was hiden in the leaves and vines around it.