"Is sir also here??" Receptionist asked me after greeting me and I nodded in response before walking away.

But the thing grab my attention was suddenly first floor turned into a proper proffesional environment and there was a pin drop of silence everywhere and I heard receptionist talking on phone that Manik is here aware the staffs.

It was one of the most hilarious moment for me. I mean the people who were working so carefree a while back but now is suddenly quite and a look of terror on every one's face.

Manik who always behave so playful around me is actually a threat for them.  People is actually this afraid of him that they have so much unity in them to protect  eqch other.

I walked towards his cabin and and peeked out from the glass to actually observe what kind of effect Manik have on his employees and to my amusement whole office  fallen sudden quite even those who haven't work they were pretending to doing something in their laptops and files. And ofcourse I salute to his receptionist she is a savior. She has so much guts to call and inform about manik arrivals on every floor. And I instantly burst out laughing hard.

She really has a big responsibility to save jobs so many employees!!!

I was continuously busy in laughing that I never realized Manik entered in cabin until he cleared his throat to get my attention. I turned around to find him leaning on the door frame eith his legs crossed and arms crossed on his chest. He was looking...breathtaking.

Okk!!! Its to muchhh...

"May I  know the reason of your this beautiful laugh.??" He asked flirtatiously and reminding me again what I witnessed a moment ago and again started laughing hard. He stared at me in amusement.

"Hey!!what's so funny?."he frowned. "Atleast tell me"

"You..your employees. I mean they ar..are ju..just am..amazing"I stated laughing.

"Why what they did??" He suddenly turned serious.

"If I will tell you , you will fire them so leave it." I said holding my laugh.

"And if I won't then??"

"Oh come on ofcourse you will"

"Try me"he challenged.

"Believe me!!you will loose" I challenged back.

"If I win then??" He asked with a mischievous smirk.

"Then what??" I shrugged.

"You will have to go out for a coffee with me" he conditioned with a smile.

"What rubbish!!not in hell" I rolled my eyes.

"Believe me I am even not planning."

"Oh please!!I know you will fire them or atleast take a class" I reasoned.

"So are you scared to loose??" He,asked.

"No ways!!"

"Then why you aren't accepting the challenge and spilling the beans."

"Fine!!! So your employees have a huge network of unity. They are so chaotic and unprofessional behind your back but because of ur receptionist you never caught them." I told him he looked amused for a moment.