❄️Part 2❄️

The cabin in the media, just imagine it in snow.

This chapter is just all feels okay? Like why did I do this? [forgive me for any errors]

As expected, Louis went through the stages of grief.

Sadness, not sleeping, denying food, crying. All the painful things.

They try to encourage him to eat, lacking food it isn't healthy at all, especially when his body is recovering.

Some days, he stays up late by the fire thinking, just thinking.

Thinking about Zayn. Thinking about his pups. Thinking about everything really.

Louis can't say it's a complete lost however.

He met Harry, Liam and Niall, his new best friend.

They all mean something to him.

Niall knows how to make him laugh, he understands him as an Omega.

Liam gives him advice and cares about his health. He's really sweet.

And there's Harry, where does he begin with Harry?

First of all, he's quite the charmer. He's caring as well. He always has a compliment. And he makes Louis feel...what's the word?

Beautiful.

It's obvious to him Harry feels that way about him. He's flattered really, but he isn't ready to accept him like that. Of course he isn't.

He feels that Harry could sense that too which he's grateful for.

Most Alphas would force themselves onto an Omega in a vulnerable state like this. But not Harry.

Harry's been nothing but kind and understanding this whole time. Louis may even go as far to say that Harry dosent look at him as an Omega, but just a person he would like to know.

He isn't used to that feeling at all. Being the rarity he is, the treatment he got was people, especially Alphas wanting to claim him. As some sort of exclusive prize, as something they can boast about having with them. Not pride of having a mate but pride that they have what everyone else wants.

Zayn never made him feel like that. Zayn loved him for him. He remembers when they first started courting, he wouldn't shift into his wolf form in front of him, fearing that Zayn would be like the others.