Chapter 8: You're One Of Us

Start from the beginning

~~~~~~~~~~

MARI/RED POV

As I watched Rock swinging away with the two guards, I couldn't help but notice that Phantom was rubbing her nose bridge and looking stressed. You know like when something disapproving happens? She suddenly sprang back to normal. "Okay! No matter!" She clears her throat, "Begin phrase 2, infiltrating the base and taking out the guards inside. They're most likely armed and there's 8 of them. With Flame, Beast and Rock heading to the next warehouse to repeat what they just did, including Flame replacing the locks, we'll only have a power of 7. Because once we're done here, we'll head on to the next warehouse and whilst we do that, the three of them would've already started getting rid of the guards at the dock. We're limited on time so let's make it work."

Wow, this girl is really detailed, planning everything out in just a few minutes. I undid the straps I had around me, each pocket holds a different weapon. I stuck some in my pockets to make it easier for me to use them later. Mask and I followed the Reaperz's lead to the roof. They started to climb up the walls like spiders, we watched in awe. "How are you doing that?" Mask asked in a hush whisper. OO9 looked at us, "Oh yea, sorry. Trix?" Trixie took out some spare gloves and handed them to us. One was a pair of red netted gloves and the other was purple with the same design, both did not cover the fingers, just the palm. I put on the red one and Mask put on the purple one. "Those will help you climb, their material sticks to almost everything." What's amazing right now aren't the gloves but the fact that the 5 of them were stuck mid-wall as OO9 explained it us. Honestly I was a tad nervous.

"By right your upper arm muscles and leg muscles should be trained for this. It's somewhat like rock climbing, but harder." OO9 smiles at us before the 5 of them continued their climb. "Oh and tap your shoe tips against the ground twice," we did as we're told and spikes emerged from the tip of the shoe toe. "we made a few adjustments sorry." Mask and I look at each other, when did they..? I put my hand on the surface, it felt slightly magnetic as if there was a slight pull between the glove and wall. I stuck both hands up on the wall and pressed the spikes into the wall and there I was, on the wall. I started climbing to the top with Mask trailing behind me, to the top where the Reaperz were waiting. I hauled myself up and a few seconds later, the spikes shrank back on their own. I look at OO9, "Your welcome." she says smiling before turning away and helping the others find a weak spot on the roof. 2bullet scans the roof for a weak point with his scanner whilst the rest of us are either physically finding the weak spot or briefed again on the plan. "Here." 50k calls us over to the area along the right side. Phantom bends down and touches the spot before knocking on it twice, "Trix!"

A loud clean screech was heard as Trixie drew out one of her katanas. We all get ready our weapons as they're sure to notice the sword in the ceiling. Before Trixie plunged it into the roof, she took out a moist cloth and rubbed it down. She then took out a lighter and lit her katana on fire. No doubt she must have stolen that chemical from Flame and poured it in her cloth. As the last of the fire blew out from the wind, she started to slowly push her katana down through the roof, the sword slowly sank in. I was impressed. She started to cut out a circle and midway 50k stuck a handle on the top to prevent it from falling when Trixie was done. "Get ready, we're jumping in once 50k lifts it up." I took a peek in, we were right above their table, this was gonna be a fun night alright.

~~~~~~~~~~

ONE OF THE IMMIGRANT POV

"Two thousand and fifty, three thousand and fifty, four thousand and-" My counting was interrupted when a clean screech was heard. I look up to see a hole being cut into the roof. In jumped 5 kids and 2 young ladies. They were all dressed in black from head to toe. I immediately know who they were due to their outfit and based on a certain past year incident, I did not need it to happen again. I immediately started to stuff the bags with our stolen money but of course the new recruits just stare at me. "What are you doing? We're not finished." One of them tried to snatch the bag away from me. "Well this would be the end of your lives if we don't get out of here now. They're assassins." They were immediately alarmed. "But they're just kids, we can take them!" One of them pulls on his gloves. "No! They are dangerous and deadly. You'll die in 5 seconds flat. They're also the ones that stopped our previous boss and put him behind bars! I promised my superior you 3 will be with me till I die so before that happens, I can't have you guys dead." The 3 of them took a few seconds to think before helping me stuff the other bags without counting.