iii

It has been nearly a week after I left Yein's ghost in the hospital. I wonder if she already figured out how to return to her body. I honestly can't stop thinking about how she's doing in the hospital.

     Of course she's doing okay Jungkook, she can figure it out herself. Why do you have to be so concerned anyway?

     I remembered how helpless she looked when she cried in front of me in my room and at that time, something inside me wanted to comfort her. To tell her that everything's okay.

     I wanted to hug her so she can just cry on my shoulder while I try to shush her.

     Hug her? Why would you hug and comfort a girl? That's not like you at all Jungkook.

     I used to be awkward around girls, and I still do. That's why I have no experience comforting any girls. All I know is converse with my fans and hold their hands if they want to in fansigning events. I got used to it after some time.

     Besides that, I don't know anymore.

     But Yein, I wanted to hold her in my arms, it's crazy.

     I stared at the soaked streets of Seoul from our living room's window. It started raining around ten in the morning.

     I watched the gloomy scene outside my window with Yein completely filling my thoughts.

     Stop thinking about her. She can do it by herself. Why are you softening already? It's just Yein from Lovelyz. She is just like any other girls from girl groups you see when you promote your albums. How come she's making an unknown difference to you?

     What the hell is wrong with me? Why does she have this effect on me when I met her a lot of times already? She just appeared in my place for one night and it was even her ghost but now, why is it like this?

     You want to go to her. You still want to help her.

     I do, I really do. I've been like this for the past few days. My hyungs caught me a lot of times spacing out. They started thinking that I was only becoming more weird ever since I returned from the hospital.

     Stop Jungkook. Stay still and stop thinking of her.

     My subconscious keeps bugging me to stop thinking of her.

     But I just can't stop.

Yein sat helplessly on the end of the mattress, staring at her peaceful body. She wanted to cry. She tried everything she could think of to return to her body but none of them ever worked.

     "What now?" she asked herself. She couldn't think of anything else anymore. She sighed in defeat. "If I can't think of anything else, how long am I gonna wait before I can return back to my body?"

     Suddenly, Jungkook crossed her mind.

     "No, you're not gonna bother him, he's peacefully spending his vacation with his hyungs." She scolded herself.

     Little did she know, she was already bothering Jungkook's thoughts.

     She sighed again and decided to lay beside her body. "I wish I could come back to you," she told her body. "So I can already meet Kookie in music shows."

      It has been days that she separated with Jungkook. She tried the best she can to return back to her body but none worked. A part of her wanted to return to Jungkook to ask for help, but another part doesn't and wants to leave Jungkook spending his vacation with his hyung.