13

This is part 2 of the last chapter.

Enjoy.

-Tierra

.....

Donte's POV

"G, hurry up, girl," I checked my watch again. We had been in this damn store for at least 30 minutes and she was only trying on a few items.

"Don't rush, Donte. You should've just stayed in the car..."

"You said you were gonna be in and out," I groaned.

She stepped out of the dressing room, wearing a striped dress that hugged her waist and hips. I looked her up and down, unintentionally and slightly raised my eyebrows.

"Damn G," I bit my lip and made her spin around for me. She laughed, blushing a little.

"So you think I should buy it?"

"No, I think I should buy it."

"Donte, no. I'm getting-"

"No Gabby," I waved her off,"Now go ahead and find some more like that... I think I saw some other ones in the front. Imma be right back, ightt?"

"Ightt," she smiled before going back into the dressing room. I watched her walk into the room until she closed the door.

Damn, damn, damn...

I went back to the front and looked at the section that she had found the dresses. I grabbed three or four more and went back to the dressing room area. On my way back, this bad lightskin stopped me.

"Hey you look real familiar," she said, caressing my arm," We've met?"

"Not even sure, Ma."

"Hmm... Well maybe we should get to know each other. My name's Sasha. You?"

"Donte," I answered, taking notice of her shape. She stared into my eyes biting her lip gently.

"Well Donte," she said unlocking her phone," Maybe we should talk sometime."

Before I could give her my number, Gabriel was calling my name and walking towards us.

She appeared and looked at me then back at Sasha.

"I'll just take these," she said awkwardly before grabbing the dresses and departing to the dressing room.

Sasha gave G a funny look and I chuckled.

"What's funny?"

"Why you staring at her like that? You know her?"

"No... Is she your sister or some?"

"Nah." I would've said more but why would I? I don't have to explain myself to no damn stranger. Plus what me and G had was confusing.

"Oh... But call me when your free," she said, openly rolling her eyes in G's direction.

"Fix ya attitude first, Ma," I said before walking back towards G's dressing room. Sasha scoffed as she went back in the direction she came from.