6

8:30 PM

"Mommy?" I whined into the phone.

"We're coming back soon, baby. Trust me, we miss you guys too."

Even though I was the oldest I was still spoiled asf.

"Tuesday, right?"

"Yes. We'll be back later on that afternoon. Your father wants to speak with you."

"Hello?"

"Hey daddy."

"Hey baby. How you doing?"

"I'm okay. What you guys doing?"

"About to take your mother shopping. I'm sorry we missed your birthday, but I'll make it up to you, baby."

"No, it's okay. The gift you guys gave me was really nice."

"But you still deserve something for taking care of your brothers. Here's your mother again, honey."

"Hello?"

"What's the matter?"

"You sound like you have something on your mind. You okay out there?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about... But it can wait."

"You sure?"

"Yea, Go ahead and enjoy yourself. Love you guys."

"Love you too," they said in unison.

I hung up and laid down on my bed. I did have a lot on my mind. Donte. He was literally all I thought about and I couldn't help myself; I actually enjoyed thinking about him and that made me even more upset.

B hopped on the bed and laid down on my stomach.

"You feel better, B?" I rubbed behind his ears. He turned around and cuddled up with me. Ever since I had gave him his medicine, he was actually eating which was a huge plus to what he was doing before.

"Can we talk?" He barked and I assumed that was a yes, so I continued.

"Remember that guy? I know you don't like him and all but I really do. And we're most likely never gonna make anything official, but hear me out. He's so cute... Like handsome cute not chubby baby cute. And when I'm around him I just feel so...powerless. I hate that. But I love it at the same time."

I realized B was staring at me with his head cocked to the side. I knew he understood everything I was saying.

"And yesterday after we had came back from shopping, some girl was at his doorstep. Somebody I guess he used to mess with or whatever...idk. But she was a hoe, B. And after he made her leave I tried to act like it didn't bother me, but it did. A lot."

B barked and started licking my face.

"Cut it out," I laughed.

I decided to get dressed and put on a burgundy and white striped crop top, light wash jeans and my white converse. I left my hair curly and put it in a high ponytail.

I put on a little bit of mascara and eyeliner then  went on a walk with B.

My phone started vibrating and once I saw the caller ID, my heart sped up.