"You what?!"

All around the world, people want to be loved. They are no different than us. We all need a little love sometimes. From a friend, a parent, a sibling, maybe even a boyfriend or girlfriend. They all help. They make you feel better. That's how Natsu made me feel. He made me feel free. Safe.

That morning I woke up with his arms wrapped around me. He was so warm and cozy. I didn't want to get up so I waited for him to wake up. I thought about how he made me feel. I had never felt this way before, but now that I did, I realized it was the best feeling ever. The feeling that someone loves you and cares about you. He made me feel...Happy.

After 15 minutes or so, Natsu woke up. I didn't notice until he whispered "Good Morning, Lucy". All I did was smile, turn around, look at him in the eyes and say "Good Morning, Natsu." He gave me a kiss on the forehead and pulled me closer.

"I'm glad you let me do this to you."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Because. You look like the type to wait."

"Well I would have, but I want to be with you. Thank you, Natsu."

"For what?"

"For making me happy. For being my Hero."

"I love you, Lucy Heartfilia."

"I love you too, Natsu Dragneel."

We loved each other very much. All we needed was each other. We got out the bed, got some break fest, the Natsu headed home. A couple hours later he called saying he needed to see me.

What was going on?