"You want to here something?" I nodded my head. "My mate I did love her. We had plans on having kids in a year. That would have been last year. One day I came home went to my room and I found a bag with my name on it. Inside was a pregnancy test. She was pregnant. There was a note saying she was three months along. I called her as soon as I was done reading it. She told me to never talk to her again. That night my dad said that I was engaged to you. And he told her that, but she would leave so he killed her. Right before you got here." He stopped for a second and wiped his eyes. "I went to the town over, and I saw her. She was holding a two year old boy. My boy. I got to hold him for an hour. Before she had to go. His name is Noah." I looked at him and did something I would have never done. I gave him a hug.

"What's her name?" He smiled. You could tell he was thinking about her.

"Adaline." He took my shoulders and made me look at him. "I am not supposed to tell you this but." He looked around. He whispered. "Your dad Isn't your dad." I was in complete shock.

"What are you talking about?"

"Your mom had you before she mated with your so called dad." I looked over my shoulder.

"Than who is my dad?" He scratched the back of his head.
"I think his name is William, he is an Alpha, one of the strongest Alphas there is."

"Where is he?" I can't believe what I am hearing

"He lives in New York."

"How do you know that?"

"We know everyone's mate that is in the square." I hugged him one last time.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome." Than he said something I thought he never would. "Hope I'm not like them." He smiled the pushed my forward. "This is as far as I go."

"What do you mean?"

"Go be with your mate, I am going to mine. I left a note saying we went to my parents. They won't be looking for you for awhile."

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"I want to be with my son more than I want a stupid title." He went to turn around. "By the way I know you called your Alpha." As he was walking away he said. "Nicholas said that they were coming in two weeks to look for the Alphas sister Cindy. I'm not stupid. He might be." I looked down at the ground.
"I called him after that."

"Look I can see them getting closer and if they want me they have to come get me."

"No they want to take you back to your mom."

"Well I don't have a mom for them to bring me back to." He than walked out of sight. I turned around and started to walk to him. He grabbed me and hugged me so tight I thought I might have died but I did not want him to let me go.

"Hope I'm sorry but I don't want to let you go."

"I don't blame you." I knew why. He wanted me to smell like him. We walked home with his arm around me. I looked up at him. His eyes were a little red.