Isabella P.O.V

"Isabella, wake up" my mom screamed for the thousandth time. I woke up and took a shower, I put on some light jeans, with a black crop top and my addidas. I am a 16 year old girl with long brown hair and blue eyes, me and my mom we live in LA. I took my gold Iphone 6s and my black backpack and ran downstairs. My mom was there cooking pancakes for me. When I finished eating the doorbell rang it was my best friends, Madison and Natalie. Madison is blonde with green eyes while Natalie has black eyes and hair. Me, Madison and Natalie met during nap time in pre k when neither of us wanted to go to sleep. I kiss my moms cheek and leave. I get in Johns car, John is Madison's boyfriend he is a sophomore while we are juniors. When we get to school me Natalie and Madison go to homeroom to history with Mr.peepers. After school me, Natalie and Madison go to the Starbucks where everybody from out school hangs out at. From there we all go to my house, they all like to come to my house because I live in a mansion. We do our homework and then go to the pool. John goes home and Natalie and Madison stay over. My mom doesn't care she is a single mom that works everyday. My dad was a clown and got killed by a lion in a circus act. I never believed that story. But I love my life and I don't care if my mom lied to me about my dad. I inflate the 2 air mattresses and we fall asleep.