The revenge begins

Depuis le début

I decided to finally go home again after a few hours of walking around the city.

When I got to the gate to my house, I turned around to see the same figure still following me.

"YAH! Taehyung, why are you still following me?!" I yelled as I make my way inside my yard. The figure soon just disappeared.

"What was that about" I talk under my breathe while walking to my door step. The second I'm on my door step, the door flew open.

"Where did you go? Why did it take you so long?! Don't just go wondering around like that!" My mom yelled at me. I just stayed silent and went up to my room and locking myself in there. I didn't cry that night, I just fell asleep having random questions in my head.

Taehyung POV
"Why is that rat walking around crying?" I thought inside my head. I kept following her until she ended up in an alley. I picked up a rock and threw it straight at her head. I threw another rock at her but missed.

"Why are you here?" I walked towards her.

"Taehyung?"

"You're at my hang out place" I lied. She backed away from me.

"Get. Out. Of. My. Way" she tried pushing me away but I stood still.

"No" I looked straight at the ground.

"Just move!" She pushed me away and started running away from me.

I followed her until I got bored and decided to go home.

Min Hee's POV
*Next day*
*BEEEPPPPP*

I reached over to grab my phone to see that I have an hour before school starts. I decided to wake up and get ready.

After 15 minutes of getting ready I decided to go on my phone.
"DING!"

From: Yook Sungjae
Come outside

I went to my window and see him out there waving I me. I ran down stairs. I left with no word and seeing my parents in the kitchen.

"Hey Sungjae, what you doing here?" I asked him with a confused look.

"I was passing by and decided to wait for you"

"Okay~y, let's go then" I put on my backpack and we headed towards our school.

"Hey are you and Soo Young almost finished with your project?" I asked him to break the silence.

"Uh yeah, we just need a few more things then we're done. How about you and Taehyung?"

"Not even close" I replied.

"Hey what's that?" He pointed at my arm. I looked to see a huge scratch.

I didn't notice this yesterday

"Oh..that, I just um...fell yesterday" I lied while covering it up.

"Um, ok let's g~" before I can finish I felt a huge force behind me making me fall forewards.

"You guys are walking to slow" I looked up to see Taehyung.

"What where you're going next time then" I stood up fixing my uniform. I see Taehyung about to run in front of us when I stuck out my leg making him fall.

"Don't try pushing me next time" I walk in front of him making Sungjae follow me.

"What was that about?" Tries Sungjae catches up me.

"That's the beginning of my revenge" I tried thinking of many other ways I could do to Taehyung.

"Don't even think about it" I hear Taehyung besides me. He runs and catches up with Jimin.

"Are you actually going to take your revenge on him, cause you know it's a bad thing." Sungjae clung onto his backpack while looking at me.

"Hmmm of course I am, and don't try stopping me." I saw Soo Young and ran up to her.

"Why were you with Sungjae?" She asked me while clinging onto my arm.

"He was just passing by my house and decided to walk with me to school. That's all" I quickly replied so she won't have any weird ideas.

"Let's go" she quickly pulled us inside the school.

And today marks day one of my revenge for Kim Taehyung.

A/N
Hi everyone!!!! I'm sorry that this chapter is kind of short. Sorry the title is kind of weird and doesn't match the chapter, I couldnt think of anything, but I'll try making the next chapter longer if I have any ideas. If you guys have any suggestions comment, and that it's for this week or few days.
Bye!