t w o

C H A P T E R : T W O

                  [  Harold Edward Styles  ]

 "HARRY, ARE YOU READY?! GET YOUR LAZY ARSE OUT OF BED, WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY." Niall shouted from downstairs. Today was the day, that our tour would be starting. We had started preparing this tour eight months before, so, excited was clearly an understatement, to the boys and I.

"I'm up, I'm up." I groaned sitting up. I mean, I loved the boys with all my heart, but sometimes, they would annoy me to the point where I wish I could beat them with a stick. We have the best relationship.

 I rubbed my eyes a couple of times, adjusting to the light, before getting out of my bed and washing up. I quickly changed into some appropriate clothes before making my way downstairs, to where Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn currently sat, eating breakfast.

So much for, get your lazy arse on the bus, we don't have all day.

"You're mum is amazing, there's crumpets and tea." Zayn said, with his mouth full. I chuckled at him slightly, before sitting down on the table, where the rest of the boys were devouring the meal, like they've never eaten before.

"We have a meeting with Five Seconds Of Summer soon." Louis said, once the silence was gone.

 "I still can't believe we're going on a world wide tour." Liam smiled to himself. We were all surprised due to the fact that we were doing a world wide tour. We had all dreamed about this on X Factor, yet we didn't know it would ever come true.

 "Incredible, isn't it?" I laughed. It was true, one minute, I was in my room singing and dancing on my bed to ricky martin and the next I was preforming with my four best friends in Madison Square Garden. We were all living life at the fullest.

“Are we leaving now?” Niall asked, as he wiped his face with a napkin, and grabbed his mug full of tea.

"The interview is in an hour, but it doesn't hurt to be there early." Louis replied. He smiled at us all before getting up from the table and excusing himself.

***

"Hello boys."  Simon grinned at each of us.  "Take a seat." He continued as we all individually took a seat next to the five seconds of summer guys who were also in the room, dozing off in a little state.

 "Hey guys." I smiled at them. The boys and I had met them one other time, when we were choosing our opening acts. They were all nice lads and they immediately got the job.

“Okay, boys we need to talk about the tour, but first, there's just one adjustment, Luke?” Simon said

“Yeah?” Luke said casually, with a small smile.

“You’re two cousins will come also,” Simon informed him. "Sean and Ash Jerkins." Simon said again.

Luke smiled at Simon widely, obviously happy that his cousins are coming as well.

“Which bus will they be on?” I asked, since nobody had said anything.

“Sean is going on your bus, and Ash is going on their bus.” Simon said pointing to both, Luke and I.

“Okay, but, why are they coming?” Luke asked, I guess nobody had told him anything.

“Well, they were originally going to stay with you and your band for the summer, but then you got to be the opening act for One Direction, and we didn’t want to cancel.” Simon smiled at Luke.

Luke relieved a sigh of relief and thanked Simon.

        [ Selena Gomez ]

"Okay Okay, I have Luke's number and everything." I sighed looking at  my manager, Valarie. She was so persitant with everything being perfect. Ashley and I were both currently sitting down waiting for our makeup designer to make us look like guys.

To be honest, this looks pretty fun. 

"Are you guys ready to look like a boy?" The lady smiled, attempting to make small talk as she hurried into the room, and smiled at us, which looked forced.

"Yeah." I smiled awkwardly, not really knowing where this conversation was going.

***

"And both of you are done." The lady smiled at us, widely. We both nodded and smiled at her back, thanking her, before getting off the chairs and looking towards the mirror to see what we looked like.

"Wow, we look Hot!" Ashley jokingly exclaimed almost immediately. Whereas, my jaw was completely dropped and I couldn't say a thing.

(be prepared for the most cliche line most books!)

We honestly looked like an average teenage guy. 

          [ H A R O L D   E D W A R D  S T Y L E S ]

"Guys, put your stuff on the bus." I groaned grabbing my stuff and loading it onto the bus with the rest of the guys. 

"I CALL THE BOTTOM BED." Zayn yelled as he made his way over towards the bottom bunk.

Niall and Louis both looked at each other before sprinting towards the top bunk. They always liked the idea of being on top.

"When do you think Sean would be arriving?" Liam asked curioustly as each of us had scrambled to our bunks, immediately unpacking, what little clothes had fit inside the small suitcases we had brought with us, for the tour.

hey guys!!! hoped you liked the chapter :) 

-not edited