Who Knew?

Well guys ._. Thanks to tht one person who commented. Chu knw who u are. I Love chu thanks for ur comments.

And because I didn't get much votes or comments. I didn't post in the past week :P Sorry but thts wat happens. And some people wait like a month before they post up chapters. I upload nearly every day -__- So help me out please?

Well here u go...................

------------------------------------------------------

We stopped at Blake's house as I just sat there still in shock at the past events.

My own parents, my brother, the people I thought loved me more than life, my FAMILY for fucks' sake. Sent me to live with Blake, my supposed 'mate'. You know? Normal families would be so fucking protective of that. But then again, we aren't like normal families.. we are werewolves.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Blake wrapped his arms around me and picked me up, bridal style

"This what you wanted babe?" he said, his voice husky

"Don't call me babe and let me down" I said even though my wolf was screaming for him to keep holding me.

"No can do Sugar Lips" he said with a smirk as my cheeks practically exploded with my blush.

"Ooooh you staring at my lips now?" I questioned, waggling my eyebrows, "Man-whore"

He placed me down on my feet and crushed our bodies together as sparks instantly shot up and down my body.

"What'd you call me?" he said with a low and husky voice.

"M-A-N-W-H-O-R-E" I said

He smirked," Want me to show you how much of a man-whore I can be?" he said and my eyes lingered to his lips and back to his eyes.

"Well I am gonna go get my stuff" I said running back to the car.

He grabbed me by the waist and flung me over his shoulder, "Already inside" he said

My jaw dropped open, when?

"When you were in a daze sitting infront of my car. Probably thinking dirty thoughts" and I knew he was smirking.

I hit his back as an attempt to release myself but accidentally slapped his ass.

Uh-oh.

Blake roared out in laughter as my cheeks blazed bright red.

"Couldn't resist huh?" he said while he carried me through the front door and in a blink of an eye we were in his bedroom.

"Neither can I" he said while bending his head to the crook of my neck, his breath grazing over where he had marked me.

I placed my hand around his neck, pulling his head closer and tilting my neck, giving him more access.

He smirked against my neck and slowly sucked on his mark on my neck. I let out a slow and quiet moan.

The things this boy could do to my body.

Stupid werewolf, I can't resist the urge, no matter how hard I try.

Blake brought his head up and was millimeters away from my lips when the door banged open

"SKY!!" shrieked Rachel from the door.

I pushed Blake off, reluctantly, but still excited to see her

"Rach!!" I said back with the same excitement.

I heard Blake let out a growl.

"Talk about a mood-killer" he snarled

"Shut up brother" Rach said, but I could see she was slightly scared. Blake was using his Alpha tone and he was kind of intimidating when he used it.