"Okay, what is that sweety?" Mercedes asked.

"I-I'm pregnant." I said in whisper.

"WHAT? AGAIN?" Mercedes yelled.

"Mercedes, I really need your help right now. I dont know what should I do. I cant tell Finn and I have to hide those pregnancy test from him." I said sadly.

"Those?"

"Uh I used three pregnancy test and all of them said that I'm pregnant. What shall I do? I'm afraid."

"Check to the doctor. What else? Remember that day when you think that you're pregnant right? Calm down, E." Mercedes said.

"I dont know how to tell Puck. It's been one week I got morning sickness. I though I was allergic with my cat food but I was wrong. Help me."

"Calm down. Meet me in railway station in one hour. I will accompany you to the doctor. Just calm down." Mercedes said.

"Alright. Thank you, Mercedes." I said.

"Calm down, sweety." Mercedes hung up the phone.

Meanwhile in New York.

Mercedes place the phone back to her bag and get dressed. She then take her bag and some money. Ready to go to LA.

"Do you want to go?" Kurt asked.

"Yes, to LA for a while. Something I need to do." Mercedes said to Kurt.

"What happened? I heard you were talking on the phone." Rachel asked.

"Emily needs my help. You know girls problem. She cant tell it to Finn or Sam so she asked me." Mercedes said to them.

"I will join!" Stacey said.

"No, you stay here. In case the producer call me, I left you here. I'll be back before evening." Mercedes said to them.

"Alright, take care." Stacey said.

"See you, guys." Mercedes said and walked off.

"Seems weird. What the things my step-sister has done?" Kurt sighed.

"Maybe Emily is sick because I heard Mercedes mentioned about doctor." Rachel said innocently.

"Yeah maybe. She is afraid to tell Finn because you know that Finn can get panic attack." Kurt nodded.

"Yeah maybe." Rachel simply said.

** Emily's P.O.V **

I already get dressed. I take a deep breath and ready to face the truth. The truth if I carry Puck's baby and the truth that I will be a mother.

Jeremy is sleeping on the sofa. I walked out from my apartment and locked the door. Okay it's the time, Emily.

* 2 hours later *

"Ms. Hudson!" A nurse called my name.

I halfsmiled at Mercedes. She rubbed my back and smiled at me. I take a deep breath and walk to the doctor room.

"Have a seat." The doctor said.
"Tell me, how can I help you?"

"I want to check the pregnancy." I said to the doctor.

"You can lay your body on the bed." The doctor said.

I nodded and walked to the bed. I lay my body on the bed. I know what this doctor going to do to me.

He put a cool gel on my stomach and scan it with something while look at the screen next to the bed.

"You're pregnant and the unborn baby is two weeks old." The doctor said.