First date

Stiles:

For your first date Stiles decided to take you to fancy restaurant.You were pacing nervously waiting for him to show up  and then you here a knock on your door.You open the door and there was Stiles with your favorite flowers in his hands and nervous look on his beautiful face.''You ready?''he said''Yeah lets go''he walks you to his jeep and opened the passenger seat for you,got in the jeep himself and hit the road.you arrived at the restaurant and settled.The dinner went great and you two were walking towards your house.when you finally got there you said''Bye Stiles''kissed his cheek and went toward the door but he stopped you by gently grabbing your hand''(Y/N) i was thinking...will you be my girlfriend?''you were shocked but good shocked''Yes i'd love to be your girlfriend!'' you squealed,wrapped your arms around his waist and attacked him with kisses.

Isaac:

To say you were freaking out would be an understatement you were about to have a heart attack.''I m gonna blow this''you thought out loud''Isaac is here!''your mom yelled at you.Omg....i cant breathe...calm down you can do this you coached your self.Okay...here we go.''Hey Isaac''you greeted''Hey (Y/N),ready to go?''he shyly said.''Okay lets go''you two went for a paintball match and you had the time of your life.

Scott:

You were in your room listening to music just enjoying the moment .You heard tap on the window and looked up to see no one  other then Scott,you opened the your window and let him in,considering your were on your period you convinced him that you two stay at home and watch a movie.Him being sneaky as he is he choose a horror movie,and not just any horror but Paranormal Activity 4.The movie freaked you out so you protected''Scott you know how much i hate horror movies''but he only smirked.That night you spend cuddled in Scott strong arms watching horror movies until you fell asleep.

Derek:

Your last class has ended and you were in front of school.Suddenly Derek pull in with his black camera instantly you felt butterflies and adrenaline pumping,the same feeling you get every time you see him.He gets out of the car grabbed your hand and leads you to his car,opens the passenger door and you get in.Before he turns the on the car,he turns to you and says''You look beautiful''almost immediately you start blushing and put your head down not wanting him to see it.''Oh dont hide your face you look adorable when you're blushing''he teases''Shut up''you pout and then you two hit the road in a comfortable silence to an destination to you unknown.About fifteen minutes you guys arrived to the woods.You don't know what but there was something about the woods but you didn't care because the woods always reminded you at Derek.You were just walking and talking about everything until you get tired so he decided to take you to the Beacon Hills Preserve to rest.The two of you sat on the nearest rock watching the sundown you felt so comfy in his arms witch resolved in you falling asleep in his arms.

I was listening to the song on the side,while i was writing this.