Chapter 11

Today's the day where you'll be Mrs.Byun, you took a last glance at your stunning dress and walk aphand in hand with your Appa, "my baby girl, you've already grown up huh? Leaving me behind already? Promise me your always be my baby girl no matter what, if Baekhyun is angry at you promise me you'll tell me what happened and all and your oppa and me is going to beat him. My baby girl always remembers that Appa is your only King and your Eomma is the only queen in your heart ok?" He said and cry, you wiped his tears with your thumb and smile

The door flung open and Appa and you walk to the aisle and arrived to the front place where Baekhyun's already waiting with his sweats. You smiled to your dad before he gave your hands to Baekhyun. "You look stunning and amazing!" He whisper and we faced to the front to the pastor.

After all the vows and exchanging rings, finally it's the time for kissing and ending the marriage. "You may now kiss the bride!" Claim the pastor and Baekhyun quickly wrapped his arms around you and kiss you. All the people cheered loudly and EXO was the one who is weird and clapping like a seal, and Suho was trying to make them calm.

You changed your big over strength dress to a short knee-length dress and a medium heels. Both you and Baekhyun walk hand in hand and greet the people coming to your wedding, then you arrived to the loudest table EXO's table. "Haejin and Baekhyun congrats!" D.O said and smiled like a proud dad, Sehun was busy sipping with his special request bubble tea, Xiumin and Lay was bickering about what's happening in the wedding because Lay seems confused, Suho and Chanyeol was smirking with Baekhyun teasing him about tonight.

Kai and d.o just compliments the food here, Baekhyun even order special request for Kai with his chicken. Then the day passes and you're getting ready for your honeymoon with Baekhyun in Jeju.

"Jagiya, did you pack the swimsuits?" Baekhyun asked as he closed and zip the bag up, "yes I did, for the 10th time you're asking!" You shout at him and he smiled sheepishly. Suddenly the phone ring, it was JoongKi oppa. "Yah, yah...Hyekyo is in labor room now, what what I'm gonna do do?" He asked repeating the word.

"What? Just go, Eomma and Appa is there to watch you, I have to go for my honeymoon k bye!!" You end the called and Baekhyun laugh, "stop laughing it's not funny!" "It's funny though!" He shout and we got in the car and he drove to the airport.

The fans was cheering for Baekhyun in the airport and they knew that Baekhyun's already married so they decide to obey Baekhyun's decision on marrying you and they love both of you now. You was so happy that you forgot to called JoongKi oppa about his child, "hello? Oppa how it's going?" You asked and you heard the baby cries.

"Wow, he's so pretty Song DaeHo!" JoongKi oppa mumbled in the phone and you chuckle, you asked about Hyekyo unnie and she's fine. Then you spend the day with Baekhyun beside you. "Baby, can we go to the pool?" Baekhyun whines like a kid. "Fine, lets go!" You said and smile. You changed your clothes to a two piece and wore a white t-shirt on top.

"Let's go to the swimming pool yeay!" He shouts like a kid, he took your hands and intertwined it with his, you smiled and kiss his cheeks he blushed, we went inside the elevator then, we saw a couple making out in the elevator. Gross

You make a disgusting face to Baekhyun and he nodded, then the elevator stops at the rooftop where the swimming pool was there. "Babe, come on!" He pulled you inside the swimming pool and keep you near. "Don't go far from me, I'm worried. Didn't I said that no man can touch you except me?" He said angrily then you smiled sheepishly and hug him, "baby don't be so jealous, it's not that I'm going to them. You said you want to swim, but we're just standing here in the swimming pool for nothing, let's swim together!" You said and pulled him.

But he grabbed your wrist and pinned you on the side tiles. "No..you can't swim, if you swim then your clothes will show your body then they can see your panties." He said and tease you by rubbing his fingers on your area. You smiled and played with him in the water. After some minutes later you decide to go back to the hotel room.

"Let's eat the seafood!" You said and dragged him to the seafood shop I front of your hotel, "babe, look at this they post our picture in Instagram and many people like it!" He squeal and you chuckle, you finished eating and it was already night.

You arrived in your hotel room and suddenly Baekhyun pinned you on the door. "Baek" "Shh" he licked your neck and suck your lips. You was surprised by his action but you let it go because you like it.

To be continue in next chapter which is the last chapter..
Hey guys, I decide to do till 12 chapters only, I'm sorry if you don't like it. But, because I'm busy and this book has nothing to write more so the ending will be in next chapter. Yeay! TYSM 🌟💕💘💞