Chapter 10

The morning sunrise hit your face and you groan, you pushed Baekhyun and he stumble down the bed, "haha. Sorry." You rubbed your eyes and he groan rubbing his butt. He peck your pink cheeks and you blushed, "why are you blushing?" He asked and walk to the bathroom and took a shower.

You went to shower after him and went down for breakfast, "Hi darling, what smoothie you want me to make? The Oreo or strawberry?" Eomma asked and you sat on the long glassy white table. "Ore--" "Strawberry!" Baekhyun cut you and he smiled, eomma just chuckle at his childishness and Appa smiled.

Hyekyo unnie and JoongKi oppa hurried downstairs and smiled, suddenly unnie felt sicked and rushed to the bathroom. We heard she vomit, must be the morning sick? Wait--no way, don't tell me that she's pregnant? You widened your eyes at the thought and Baekhyun pinched your cheeks.

"What happened to my baby girl huh?" He smiled and you hit his arms, "Baekhyun, Hyekyo unnie vomit right? Are you thinking the same what I'm thinking? No way?" You said and he widened his eyes more larger. "What are you guys mumbling in the morning huh?" JoongKi oppa said and pulled out a chair for unnie.

"Oppa, don't tell me that...." "Tell you what?" He asked curiously, "THAT HYEKYO UNNIE IS PREGNANT!!" You and Baekhyun shouted together and Appa and Eomma froze, eomma stopped the blender at the end part 'pregnant' while Appa choke on his drink.

"Wait...maybe?" He asked raising an eyebrow at unnie and she quickly took out her phone and click the calendar app, then....."what? My monthly haven't come since 2 weeks ago?" She looks scared, because it's almost the end of the month. "We'll go to the hospital to check up. Just eat your breakfast fast." He said and you frown. "Hey oppa, speak slowly don't scold unnie, she's pregnant I bet!" You said and eat your shared waffle with Baekhyun.

"Yeay, I think we're going to get a grandchild soon!" Eomma squeal and served the strawberry smoothie which Baekhyun asked, or is it whines? You eat the breakfast quickly and Baekhyun helped you to clean the table since, eomma and Appa wanted to follow oppa and unnie to hear the good news.

"Aw, I'll be an Aunty soon I think!" You squeal and Baekhyun chuckle, "and I'll be the uncle!" He replied, we walk to the couch and slumped ourselves down. Baekhyun pulled you and he gestured to sit on his lap. You sat down and snuggle into his neck, "Baek?" "Hm?" "Nothing!" You mumbled and he kissed your neck, and both of you make out, on the couch in the living room.

"I'll miss you baby, I have schedule today! I'm sorry but I have to go soon!" He whines and you pout, "sure, just call me when you have your free time ok? I'll miss you.." You hugged him and he kiss you, you bid him farewell and went inside to eat ice cream and watch your fav show 'Running Man' it has been your fav show since the year 2010.

Baekhyun's POV
I just told her lies, I wanted to proposed to her so, I decide to say that I have scheduled, I'm gonna called Suho hyung to help me.

-Suho hyung, can you and the boys helped me to prepare my proposal to Haejin?
-Sure....hyung! Whoa you're going to propose already?- Sehun said cutting Suho hyung. -well yeah?- I said and I heard Kyungsoo grabbing the phone.
-when? What time? Where?- then the phone was grabbed by unknown person.
It was Chanyeol this time, -yo Baek! I'll bring my guitar so we can light some love song.- and I just chuckle.

I ended the phone call and proceed to the ring shop to buy some beautiful rings, I chose the ring and decide to carved our name, on Haejin's will be my name not full name but a letter B and for me a letter H looks like BH right? Cute. I bought the rings and decide to go shopping for my suit. I chose a pretty white suit with a white tie and it was handsome, well me Byun Baekhyun is always handsome.