Chapter 4

Baekhyun's POV
We blushed secretly when we broke the kiss, "shall we go now?" I said and she look at me, "uh, I think so?" She reply cutely. "Let's go!" I said and grab her hands and intertwined and open the car door for her, so sweet right? Before I'm so cold and not a gentleman, but now you can say, I'm almost perfect as her brother, Song JoongKi hyung. Haha, ok let's start the engine shall we?

I drove her home and went home, we bid goodbyes and she shyly enter her house, "Eomma?" "Yes, son?" "Uhm, if you don't mind can I take Haejin with me tonight, like go in my car alone together?" She look at me smirking, "what are you thinking Byun Baekhyun?" "N-nothing." I smiled blushing hot. "Sure, you can" she replied and i quickly run to room shyly.

I decide to message her. Keke, I put her name as Haejinee❤️ and that emoji at the end is aw, really cute. Making me want to kiss her more. Keke..😝
-Baekhyunee: Haejin-ah, you mind me picking you up tonight? I'm picking you up and that's all. I miss you 💕
-Haejinee: Uhm, I don't mind. But... 🤔
-Baekhyunee: but? 😳
-Haejinee: ugh, nothing..now stop disturbing me with the message. I need to watch my new drama 'Doctors'..shoo 😤
-Baekhyunee: Hm, *pout* you don't care about me? 😞😩

Your POV
I thought about the emoticons he send, miss me? Haha, I'm also missing him, but yeah. At least he's picking me up tonight, I really care for you Baekhyunee. I put his name as Baekhyunee in my contact list and put ❤️ emoji at the end. So making it like Baekhyunee❤️, I don't know what about him but I'm falling for him. Our meeting is very weird suddenly we hate each other then, falling in love huh?

I decide to ignore his last message then suddenly, messages coming in like crazy with captions like "where are you? 🙈" "I miss you, comeback!" "I felt like kissing you again, maybe I'll end up kissing my pillow and imagine that's you! 😘🙈💞" that last message was really romantic, like..we haven't confess out feeling to each other but it's like he knew that i like him, ugh you byuntae Byun.

It was already 7:00, time passes really fast as I was watching my drama, suddenly someone knock on my door. It was JoongKi oppa, "waegurae? You need something?" "Haejin, help me. Hyekyo is coming to the party tonight but I don't know what flower to give her, like..I don't know whether she likes Roses or tulips or Jasmine?" He said panicking, "relax, does she likes red color?" He nod, "then go for roses, if she likes white color then go for Jasmine?" I said making him hurried downstairs and start his engine and go to the flower shop.

I decide to get ready, as usual I shower and decide to pick the white short knee-length dress, I don't know why these days always knee-length dress but it's good.👍🏻 it was white in color with diamonds sparkling and it's a backless dress, haha it looks like Baekhyunee has to protect my back If he really loves me. 😸
I put a red hot lipstick and as usual I wore my stilettos it's white. Now, my hair, I curl it a little and let it down.

I'm in my white mood these day, lol. I hurried downstairs and wait for Baekhyunee to come, suddenly there's a knock on the door, I opened and revealing Baekhyunee with his black V-shirt and black coat on top with black and white strips pants, and his shoes were black in color and he look so handsome. I stared at him and he smiled.

"Am I too handsome? Staring much huh?" He smirked and I hit his arms, "let's go." I said and turned my back to take my purse and when I turned to look at him, he frown. "Why backless?" "Why? You don't like? I thought of testing you, if you could protect me because I'm wearing backless." He smirked, "testing me? Fine, you can count on me! Come on babe, let's go!" He said and hug me from behind.

He opened the car door and fasten my seatbelt, "hm, stop coming closer." I said and he goes closer to my neck, "wait, your hair got stuck on the zip of the dress." He said and pulled it slowly, and you know he's always byuntae, he peck your lips making you blushed.

"Just go to the driver side already." I said and he smirked. He closed the door and while walking to the driver seat he wink and smirked. "Stop smirking, your making me--" "go crazy? I'll smirk so much since you're falling in love with me?" He smirked and I hit his arms. "Drive now!" "Okay okay, baby if you give me a peck on the cheek." He point on his cheeks and you blushed.

He's still waiting for the peck and not driving, you pout and he look at you, you slowly lean in and quickly give him a peck. Then he smirked and start to drive, we arrived at the venue and when we walked outside, the paparazzi was everywhere, Baekhyunee wants to be over protective so he secretly snake his hands to your waist and walked together to the paparazzi's best place to take picture.

He smiled and I smiled at the camera, suddenly the news or you can called 'Dispatch', a woman in her 30's hold out a mic and asked "Haejin and Baekhyun?lately, we saw photos of you both together going out, are you perhaps dating?" Baekhyun look at you and you raised your brow. "Uh, actually we are! We are dating recently, so please excuse us now." He said and smirked at you and pulled you more closer to his body and hug you.

"Baek, why are you telling lies?" You asked and he smirked, "I did not. I really want to become your boyfriend and I'll decide that, so you're my girlfriend from now onwards." You smiled and he peck your cheeks, "hm, stop being so cheeky, fine you can be mine." You said and he smiled which show his rectangle smile. We walked to the table which our family was there, they saw us and smile widely.

"Aw, what's up with the both of you?" Mr.Byun asked and Baekhyun smirked, "we're dating, is there any problem?" Baekhyun said and you laughed, "why you take my sister, without my permission eh?" JoongKi oppa came and scold. "Because she's pretty!" Baekhyun said and everyone laugh, we all ate and played well.

Baekhyun was accompany you to the washroom and when you come out you said him running and hugging your surprisingly he was kissing your hands. When we walked to the elevator, suddenly we saw Bomi making out with other guy. Bomi, saw us and she came to us. "Yah you, didn't I said if I met you again with Baekhyun you're dead?" "Who are you to say that to my fiancé huh? Back off and get out with your af boyfriend." "Get the hell out you slut" you shout and she walked away because her boyfriend was pissed when we called her slut.

"Babe, are you ok?" Baekhyun asked and you nod your head. "I'm fine, but why fiancé when I'm your girlfriend?" "Because some day I'm proposing to you soon." He kissed your cheeks then brought you to his car. Instead of going home, he decide to bring you to Namsan Tower, because the view at night is awesome.

When we arrived we took the cable car alone and when up to the padlock place, we bought each pad and wrote loving letter for both of us. "Babe, can I read yours while you read mine?" "Sure Baekhyunee." We exchange and read each other's letter, we chuckle and laugh at the message. We lock it together and throw the keys down to the river, so that'll be there forever and we don't need the keys because it's precious.

We sat on one of the bench and watch the stars twinkling, Baekhyun even took a selca and post it in Instagram. Then, suddenly he grab my neck and we kissed each other passionately and at the same time roughly. And the night ends like that. 💕❤️💘😍💞

Baebaekhyun04
Hey guys,here an update sorry if it's lame. Check out in my profile, I make a new fanfics it's a smut collection of Baekhyun, one and only him. Thanks to all the readers who read this fanfics, please vote also. 😊😉😉😉