Chapter 8

(A/N: I wrote this while eating, lol..I can't fast because of my monthly 😢)
Baekhyun's POV
I was really annoying when Bomi called Haejin slut, bitch and all those stuffs. Even though Haejin also say some bad words to her, but she didn't say like bitch and slut. I grabbed Haejin's wrist and brought her to my car.

I forcefully push her to sit on the passenger seat and put the belt on her, wait does this scene looks familiar? It does, it was...my date with Haejin? I don't know where to bring her but yesterday night, I kinda remember this place in my dream where I took her to a river? Yeah, let's go to that river place.

When we arrived, I open the car door for her and lead her to the bench. Then suddenly, she spoke up "Baekhyun, do you remember this place? It was a memorable place, this is the place where you stole my first kiss, no..where we both kiss each other passionately, you said that I was the first girl to come here, that day was the day you broke up with Bomi. You remember?" My head suddenly rewind and it was the truth, what she said was true.

Wait, so..she's my real girlfriend and not Bomi?
Flashback*
I just woke up after weeks of sleeping, then I saw Eomma. "Son, are you ok?" She said I just nod, "here, eat something." Appa said then after that he went out for something, some minutes later when I finished eating Eomma spoke "Baekhyun, your girlfriend will be here in a minute, her name is Bomi. Do you remember her?" I just nod my head.

Reality, I don't know her but my Eomma was like forcing me to remember, I don't even know who is Bomi that time. Then, suddenly a girl came inside. She look at me as if I was a statue. "Baekhyunee, do you remember me?" She said, then I don't know why but my face look to her disgustingly. She then hug me, then so suddenly Eomma pulled her and shout at her.

Wait if she's Bomi why would she shout? Then at time, a girl walk in. Eomma signal me that's Bomi. Then my stupid mouth went and said "who are you to call me Baekhyunee? Only my one and only Bomi can call me that!" Her eyes looks like tears are going to fall in any seconds. Then, Eomma and that Bomi girl started to shout at her telling her to leave, I felt really bad I don't know why but my heart aches.

Then she turned her head to me last time, then she walk out. Then this clingy Bomi girl kept on clingy to me and Eomma just ignore and talk to Appa.
End of flashback*

"I'm sorry, I couldn't remember you when the first time we met, in the hospital. But, my memories or you can say dreams, you were always there. The first date together, the kiss I stole from you, the day when you spilled coke on me. It keeps on replaying in my mind, I don't know why but then after some memories with you, I remembered that you're my girlfriend." I said and her eyes lighten up.

"It's ok if you don't remember, I don't mind at least you remember our date and our first kiss here." She said looking at the view, I pulled her close and hug her, she hug me tight. The next thing happened I don't know why..but my heart said to do so.

Your POV
He suddenly pulled my neck and slightly tilted his head, then we kissed again. I miss him, I miss him kissing me, I want the real Baekhyun back, the cheesy Baekhyun, the cheerful side of him, when are you going to remember Baekhyunee?

We kissed longer and he broke because we need air to breathe, then once again he kiss me. His lips is just so attractive that makes me wants to kiss him the full day, like 24/7? Then, he broke and smiled, he kiss my cheeks then put his arms around my waist.

"Haejinee, do you want to be my girlfriend again?" I was shocked but he doesn't remember right? How come? Oh yeah, he told that the memories of us together is always replaying in his mind, maybe he remembers? I was shocked but he patiently wait for the answer. "Uhm....Yes?" "Yes?" I nod then he smiled, "but why question mark huh? Come on, let's go home..I'm so hungry." He said and rub his stomach.

We walk and he put his arms around me like a bear. Lol 😂 he drove at home, and he intertwined our fingers as we walked in. Then, we was smiling at each other and Bomi saw that. "Ugh, what are you doing with my boyfriend huh?" She said and pushed you aside. Then, wrapped Baekhyun's arms around her. Baekhyun then pushed her and hug you.

"You're not my girlfriend, I remembers that you cheat on me with that ugly guy, I remember how you dumped me, luckily this girl over here wins my heart so I don't need to cry a single tears for you, bitch. Now go, I don't want to see you!" He shout and Bomi cried weeping.

Baekhyun just ignore and that time JoongKi oppa and Hyekyo unnie came downstairs. Oppa cleared his throat and look at Bomi, "what happened here?" And Bomi stopped crying. "Baekhyun...he happened to me. Haejin...took him from me." Then Hyekyo unnie rolled her eyes. "What? My dongsaeng took him away from you? Haha, I can't believe my ears. You took him from her first, she was Baekhyun's girlfriend if you don't know. It's your fault that you cheat him with another guy." Oppa said and walk away with unnie to the living room and sat on the sofa.

We just looked at how pity Bomi is crying, then oppa rolled his eyes and on the tv and purposely turned the volume loud. Then, Bomi stop crying she went upstairs and pack her bag and ready to leave the house.

"Well, song Haejin don't think that you're taking him forever, maybe this moment will last only for a few days. He'll come back to me!" She threatens, but Baekhyun ignore and hug you. You just rolled your eyes and she ran outside.

Then, the whole day was just boring, suddenly the door bell rings. It was Baekhyun's parents with Bomi behind. "Yah, you Haejin. What did you do to my daughter-in-law? Slapping her really? What do you want from my son huh?" Mrs.Byun said and grab your hair. Baekhyun tried to stop but failed.

JoongKi oppa was surprise, he quickly stopped Mrs.Byun and Baekhyun slapped Bomi. "What did you tell my Eomma huh?" He said furiously, "I just told what I want to tell." She replied coldly. Mr.Byun just stand still staring at Bomi with disgusting look and shook his head.

"From now on, Song Haejin. Don't come near my son, he's getting married with Bomi after 4 weeks. If you come closer, I don't know what I'll do to you." She said and left dragging Baekhyun and Bomi tailing and rolling her eyes before stepping out of the house.

You was shocked, but a single tears didn't come out. What a tiring day you thought, JoongKi oppa and unnie comforts you but you told them you're fine.
"He's getting married with Bomi after 4 weeks." That sentence kept on replaying on your mind, until you fell asleep.

Hey guys, here an update sorry if it's late. Yeay, after some days it's finally Eid. Happy fasting for all of my Muslims readers. Love you 💘 thanks for voting and reading ❤️