Cloverbreeze

Name: Cloverbreeze.
I like the prefix "Clover" it isn't too common and I geuss I like Cloverleaves. The breeze suffix, however is more common in fanfics, yet it is suiting due to her shy personality. I'd say, its a great name. 10/10.
Gender: she cat
Ok.
Hair: short
Ok.
Personality: Shy,Friendly,Calm,Clumsy,Weak, Uncareful
Ok, I am sorry but uncareful and clumsy are the same things. But I'll let that slide because 'shy' is also a flaw. Oh well, I like the fact how she is weak. But friendly is a bit overused and a bit boring, how about that she is mean? It would be a nice change. Clumsy, however is a cool thing! Overall it needs just a bit of work on it, I like it. 8/10
Familly:
Father: Pumpkin Cool name. But what does he look like?
Mother: Blizzard Meh, overused but still a pretty name :)
Brother: Icewing Ok name, but overused still I like how simular this is to Blizzards
Sister: Spottedclaw Fine, but how did she get spotted? There isn't a gene
Overall: I would say 6/10. I don't really know how they look like, and the names are a bit overused. But I still like them.
Clan: Wispclan. Original name, I haven't heard it before.
Pelt: Pale with white spots and belly. Ok, a bit plane. Add some more detail, maybe she has a weird tail, ear or so? 5/10.
Fanfic: None. Too bad.
Details: *im sorry i didn't put 'em here, pls check it if you want to in "Profile".* So, I see she changed charecter because of her kittypet live. Thats intressting its all i have to say.
Age: 30 moons. I am ok with that :). So she is a young warrior.
Eye colour: Green. Ok, but a bit plane. Try limegreen, darkgreen, hazel,mossgreen,leafgreen,emeraldgreen,...

TOTAL SCORE: 72/100 Solid! You have a good OC, but it needs a little more. Just a bit of detail, and some more charecter. Please comment your changes if you want to make them otherwise it doesn't matter its your choise. And if you want to: make a fanfic about her or with her in it. CU~

Now everyone: be sure to comment all of your OCs and have a good day!

Ps: want me to make an art of Cloverbreeze?