Chapter 3

Its almost 7:30 am . I got up from my bed and quickly dressed up. But where will I find her ? I was not sure whether I'll meet her again or not, but I didn't lose my faith in her. I strongly believed that she is mine. If its destined I'll surely meet her.I thought to wait in that newday cafe where it all started. I saw that knife lying on my couch. It made me feel sick. That knife, it ended a life, so let it give a new one. I took that knife and decided to fling it off. I covered it with that silk scarf. I also took that journal on the other hand.
I slowly walked towards the starbucks cafe thinking what to say to her but on my way I saw a crowd. Cops covered the bridge. I slowly stepped towards the crowd and I saw it.
My first love, she is lying there lifeless. I saw that brown eyes, opened still and its not shiny anymore. That cute lady is no more, now its a corpse. She suicided last night. I broke down on my knees. she finally took revenge by killing herself. I started crying for her, for an unknown girl, whom I never spoke, never smiled, but her story, it touched my heart. I held her journal tightly and walked back still being lonely.

Life is never same for everyone. We all got our own battles. I loved my parents like my soul but god, he took them away. She too loved her parents but her mother didn't. She was selfish.
People are different, they won't be the same as always. They change, even if it is your own parents they will change, Not everyone will but some surely will.