Chapter 1

I have been noticing her movements for the last 30 minutes. She is beautiful, whitish in color, her brown eyes attracts me so much, but more than attraction I felt that those eyes got a deep story to tell. She sat in the Newday cafe, sipping her coffee and staring out of the window. The blood stained knife lay next to her handbag, covered with her blue silk scarf.I was shocked seeing that knife.

Is she a serial killer ? Thousands of questans started eating my brain.She is such a pretty lady.Her cute long face just keeps attracting my eyes But why is she carrying a blood stained knife.I just fell in love with that lady, but that knife made me feel collywobles. Ignoring that I decided to follow her but I was in a confuse that whether I've fallen love at first sight with a pretty lady or a pretty killer.

She slowly started moving her hands. she took a 100 bucks note from her handbag and kept it on the table. Soon after, she quickly took that blood stained knife, pushed it into her handbag, got up from the chair and started walking with her heads down.Without wasting no time, I decided to follow her. It was almost late night, darkness covered the city. She started noticing me following her and she slowly increased her speed a little.She was walking through those dark streets and I just didn't felt it that good. Anyway, I still followed her and now she started to jog and I too started doing the same. Now that she is really scared and she started running fast but I didn't stop as if someone was forcing me to follow her.
While running she dropped her handbag down. I quickly stopped and took that bag but I missed her, She escaped.

I was really disappointed that I missed her but why did she ran ? Was she scared of me ?
Sometimes she might thought that I might be somekind of a stalker or something like that.
But this won't stop me from thinking about her. It won't disappoint me either because I have already fallen for her, not to her but to those shiny brown eyes.

I slowly walked to my home through the old salent bridge . I reached home, took my shirt off and seated myself on the couch.

I'm a lonely bachelor guy living in this big city. I have no friends, family or any beloved relatives. God might loved my parents more than i did, so that he took them so early, that its finally me and my life. Nothing else matters.

I took that handbag and stared at it for a moment. I carefully unzipped the bag. I saw that blood stained knife . I gently took it out and kept it on my couch.Then my hands started searching deep in that bag and it found a book.It was a journal, little bit dirty, it had yellowing pages and a thick blackish cover. I slowly opened it. Those lines written in the first page made me scared and thoughtful at the same time"KILLED FOR GOOD"

.