Chapter 3

Jody

Today is the day for the visit. I'm nervous. I can't handle is anything goes wrong. I'm sitting here holding my baby girl as she sleeps but my mind is in the other night at the club. Damn I've never felt a connection to. Shorty like that. I can still feel her lips and that banging ass body. I'm normally not into thick chicks but something about her pulls me in. I was in such a daze until there was a knock at the door. I went to open it.

"Hello mr banks, I'm Loretta I'll be doing the visit today. May I come in"
"Sure come right in"
"(Whispers) oh I'm sorry I didn't know she was sleep, sorry for being loud"
"No ma'am you're fine, let me go out her in her room"
"I'm going to go with you so I can see her living area"
"Yes ma'am no problem with me"

Loretta was an older lady looks to be in her 50's with beautiful salty and pepper hair that went to the small of her back. It was in deep waves which lets you know it was way longer. I laid my princess down and covered her up. Once I made sure she was ok, I turned on the baby monitor and grabbed the other so I would have it with me in case while talking she woke up. We headed back to the living room.

"Well mr banks, her room is very beautiful"
"Thank you"
"Ok I have a few questions, be honest because lying only causes you problems"
"Yes ma'am, I understand"
"Ok first how old is your daughter"
"She's two she just turn two in May, May the 5th to be exact"
"Ok she's very beautiful and so is your large home, how do you make your money"
"Well I'm a stripper, and I'm only doing it to pay for school"
"Ok what are you taking up in school?"
"I'm going to be a doctor, I know I'm young but I have two more years and the. I graduate and begin my internship at Grays memorial "
"Well sir, I must say I'm impressed and I think it's wonderful that you are in your child's life and raising her. I commend you on your future"
"Thank you, she's my drive to do better"
"Who keeps her when you are at work?"
" well in the day time when I'm at school she's in daycare, on the nights I work which is Thursday through Saturday I have a baby sitter that I have always used since she was born. On my off days it's just me and her"
"Well that's amazing, I will need to speak to the baby sitter. May I have her number?"
"Yes ma'am"

I gave her the number she called and talked to the young lady and told me that was al, for the day and she was just filling in the for the actual lady who has my case. And I would see her next visit which is next Monday. I'm sure my professors will understand since I'm second in all my classes. I would be first but work and a child are important too. But I have time to pull my 3.8 to a 4.5. She stood and I walked her to the door we said our goodbyes and then she left. I sat on  the couch thinking about how ,cub I live my daughter and I was glad that someone saw my hard work to make sure she was taken of. It was now five and I'm glad she like my place I work hard to have the best for my daughter. I was about to cook when I heard my baby scream so I ran up the stairs to see what is going on.

I walked in and saw her having a nightmare. The doctors told me this would happen of course I knew it would too. I just hate to see her this way.

"Wake up mamas, it's daddy. You safe calms down"
"(Crying ) Dadda "
"Yes baby it's me, see. Look at me"

Once she opened her eyes and looked around she calmed down realizing she's safe and with me. I picked her and wiped her face as her breath begin to level back out.

"You hungry pretty girl "
"Yes"

To be two she's smart asf and I don't baby talk to her so she grasp words quicker quicker than most kids. And the daycare that I pay all this money too, teach the kids well. I knew I had to find a place because her mom was more for herself than for our daughter. If I ever fall inlove I pray it's with a woman that loves kids and their safety. If she can't she can't be with me. But I'm not looking for love. I begin to cook fried chicken and rice and gravy and Mac and cheese. After I was done and I fixed plates I fed my baby then I ate then I bathed her and got her dressed. Once she was sleep I took a shower and got it and out my clothes on and got in my bed with my princess and she held my arm tightly. I went to sleep still thinking about the mystery woman whom I can't see to get out of my mind. But hey let's face it.....

I'll never see her again?........ Right?
*********************************************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Well here's another chapy for y'all. I hope y'all enjoy.

1st visit went well didn't it?

Jody thinking about his mystery lady?

Poor baby girl having nightmares

Jody is an amazing father.

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment and share. I love you all