chapter 2

Lana

Looking at this case ,has my head hurting. How could a mother allow such foolishness to occur to her 2 year old daughter. I see they are releasing her from the hospital. I have to make a note to do a house visit with her father. The mother and accomplice are in police custody, which makes things easier because we don't have to search for them. Sitting here looking at the pictures are making my skin crawl. I don't understand these parents, if you don't want the child find a family member or someone you trust to give you a break.

I was filling out the rest of my paperwork when my secretary asked me. What I wanted for lunch. There are parts to being this in charge. I told her I wanted something from Cheddar's. Yep they are life. Once I hung up I begin to go thru my emails. It wasn't anything special just the regular. As I was on my last two my phone rung....

"Hello? "
"Biiiiitch it's Friday!!!! "

I swear Tonya is ghetto as hell. We have been friends since freshman year in college. I know you say oh wow, you out of college already. Yep I graduated a year early. I graduated 2 months before my 17 that birthday. It was a good and bad day. A great day because I was now heading to a new life a great life, but horrible because it was my last week on the orphanage that I had been in since I was 7. That's when I was rescued from my uncle who got guardianship over me after my mom got on drugs and was trying to sell me. He use to touch me I told a friend and they told a parent and hey here I am. No family, no man, no kids even tho I love them. I work, but anyway back to my phone convo.

"Hey girl, and yes I know"
"so that mean we going out tonight"
"noooooo, I don't wanna. Can we order pizza and just watch movies to something"
"bitch no. Cut that shit out. And we going to the strip club. I need to see some chocolate taniiiight. Yassssssss bih Yassssssssss"
"Ughhh, fine but I'm not staying long. Meet me at my house at 7"
"no bitch, meet me at the mall at 5:15."
"whyyyyy. I get off at 4:45?"
"so we can find you something sexy duhhhh, don't play with me hoe"
"be glad I'm at work. Now bye (whispers) slut get off my line"

We hang up and I eat my food since it just came. Then I finish processing new paperwork that just came in. Before I knew it, it was 4:35 so I started putting everything in order so all I have to do Monday morning is get to work and do house visits. I shut my computer down and grab my briefcase and headed to my car. Until I was stopped by this jackasses that acts like he doesn't understand the word "no"...

"damn baby girl slow down"

He gently grabs my arm, then runs his grimey hands from my elbow to my shoulder. That I gladly slap away.

"what do you want Brian? "
"you of course, but you playing with a brother"
"I don't want you. All these women that work here and you always Messing with me. Leave me alone I need to go "
"OK baby girl, I'll see you later witcho fine ass"

I don't even reply to ignorant ass. I speed walk to my car and get in and quickly but safely drive off. I went home first to change into some comfortable clothes before I went too meet Tonya at the mall. On my way I was deep in my thoughts, thinking about how my nightmare begin and it seems I can't wake up from it. That's what's made me want to be a social worker, to help save kids from what I went through. No child deserves to be abused in any way. I finally arrived at the mall walking straight to the food court cause I'm hungry and I know he greedy ass is there. And true enough as soon as I walk to it I see her sitting down eating, trying to ignore this guy's whose breath I could smell walking up. So I already knew the game plan.

"can you get off my bitch now? "
"damn, you fine too"

I ignored him and turned to her as she got up walking over to me kissing me on the lips. Hell no I'm not turned on and neither is she. We are strictly dickly but we had to get rid of Dracula breath before he killed us booth. I mean damn my lungs are melting here.

"I missed you baby, I'm glad you finally got here"
"I'm sorry sexy, I went home to change before I met you here"

We carried on until he got the picture and walked away made. We watched him walk out the mall before we turned around and bust out laughing. After shopping around for an hour we headed back to my house to get ready to head to club majestic. They say it's called that because all the men are so mesmerizing. I'm cute, but honestly I don't think I have sexy enough body. Now Tonya on the other hand she a K Michelle, except her body is real and she beautiful like a model. Once we were dressed we headed to the club.

We arrived and I cant even lie and say these men are delicious. But I know in the real world this I could never get this type of attention from a man like this. I take a shot of patron and I'm feeling nice. As much as I hate to admit it, I'm actually enjoying myself. As I'm enjoying the scenery and the vibe of the music a beautiful chocolate man comes to grab my hand and said my friend paid for something special. I follow him to the room to see another sexy man waiting for me as the other close the door to the pink and white room I now stand in.

"sit down beautiful and enjoy "

I do as told and if I tell you this man is so built and smooth chocolate with tattoos that grace his skin. I just wanna bite him. Wait what am I saying. He passes me a glass of fun that I sip while watching him work his body. K didn't know men could move so graceful. I don't know what took over me but I stood up and began dancing with him. He even smelled delicious. We danced and kiss for two hours. I never do anything like this but it's like my body is under his command. My phone lit up and Tonya was calling.

"come on bitch time to go "

She hung up before I could answer.

"Ummmm... "
"Heat "
"Ummmm, well heat I gotta go. Thanks for the dance"
"you're welcome beautiful. Can I have your number?"
"Ummmm only if you see me again"
"oh I plan on it"

With that he opened the door for me to exit. I went home taking a shower and getting in bed, with him on my mind. Wait snap out of it, you will never see him again and even if you do, he won't want me. But even as my eyes closed I could only think of

Heat............
**************************

Hello my beautiful butterflies. Well there you have it. What do you think?

Who is the mystery guy?

Will she see him again?

Well y'all know the drill. Enjoy, vote, comment, and share. I love you all muah