Chapter 20

Staked

Chapter 20

Song of Chapter- For A Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic- Paramore (8)

I never wanted to say this
You never wanted to stay
I put my faith in you, so much faith♥
And then you just threw it away
You threw it away (8)

------------------------

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I heard a voice yell angrily at me. I was in the forest again but I wasn't with Damon. I looked up from where I sat in the grass and saw Ebony glaring at me.

I stood up and frowned at my best friend. "First of all, no 'Hey Ruby, I've missed you'?, second, what are you talking about?"

"You and Klaus!"

Crap! "You're the one who told me to make him let his guard down!"

"Ruby, I'm not stupid. You weren't acting in my vision."

"Vision?"

"I had a vision of you two and you weren't acting. You were in on his bed..."

I sighed and bowed my head down. "I get it."

"Did you think of Damon? Even once?" She said bitterly. "He loves you so much Ruby!"

"I know!" I shouted. "I know." I said softer that time.

"Do you love him?"

"Oh course I love him, Eb! I love Damon so much."

"I wasn't talking about Damon." She said quietly.

I sighed but didn't say anything.

"Didn't you feel the slightest bit guilty?"

"Of course I did, but I'm so confused."

She sat down next to me and I ran my hand through my hair.

"You love them both?" It wasn't really a statement, more a question.

"I...I don't know." I stammered. "Help me Eb! What do I do?!" I cried.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulders comfortingly and sighed.

"I can't answer that question Rube, only you can." She said softly. "Goodbye Ruby, see you soon." She said before I woke up.

I opened my eyes and stared at the blank ceiling for a few seconds before looking over at Klaus' sleeping form. I quietly got out of bed and got some clothes out of the wardrobe. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. I had a quick shower and changed into my black cropped MTV shirt, black skinny jeans and doc martens. I did my make up and straightened my hair before going back into the bedroom. I looked over to the bed and saw that Klaus was still sleeping. I went over next to him and flicked him behind the ear to wake him up.

"Come on Nik, wake up."

He grunted and rolled over. "I regret ever telling you my full name." He mumbled into the pillow.

"Nikky, come on, get up." I said again.

"Why?" He groaned, still not moving.

"Because you do, now either get up or I will make you." I said firmly.

He turned his face to the side and he looked at me through groggy, half open eyes. "Oh yeah? What are you gonna do?"

I sighed. He really underestimated me. My hand shot out to grab the back of his shirt and I threw him at the wall. He crashed into it loudly and he groaned as he hit the floor. "That." I said triumphantly.