Love at first sight

Here it is!!!

I woke up to the sound of a basketball i look out my window and see a cute boy. I get dressed, put on some makeup, and went downstairs. I told my mom i was going on a walk.
I got out of my house and started walking towards him.
"Hey"
"Hi"
"So are you new here?"
"Yeah, my names Jacob"
"I'm Eli"
"Cool want to join me"
"Sure"
We started playing basketball, he tried stealing the ball away from me but our hands touched.
I felt something, a connection, could it be...sparks.
Jacobs POV
I was playing basketball when a girl started coming towards me, she was HOT.
"Im Eli"
"Cool want to join me"
"Sure"
We started playing basketball i tried stealing the ball from her but our hands touched i felt something, sparks..., a connection.
She beat me 4-2.
Eli's POV
I won!
To a guy. My mom called me and said to ask Jacob if he wanted to come over for dinner with his family.
"Yeah that'd be cool"
"Mom he said yes"
"Ok tell them to come at 6:00"
"Ok she said come at 6:00"
"K cool, so do you want to go on a walk?"
"Yeah I've got time"
We went on a walk just me and him, i really liked him but he probably doesn't like me back.
"So want some ice cream?" He asked.
"Yeah sure!"
We got our ice cream and continued our walk, we talked on and on about life. Jacob said he was social media famous.
"Really thats cool, so whats your Instagram?"
"Jacobsartorius! Whats yours"
"Xoxoeli" (idk if thats a real username or not but yeah)
We took a picture together and he posted it
Caption: having fun with new people:) @xoxoeli
Just then I got tons of followers, comments, etc. my follower count went from 4k to 11k in like 2 minutes. I also got hate with that.
"Is everything ok?"
Jacob asked.
"Yeah this is just unexpected..."
"Yeah i know i deal with it 24/7!"
Jacob got a lot of comments like "are you two dating?" "Omg goals" "is she your girlfriend?" Jacob replied to one of them saying "not yet;)" all his fans went crazy, pictures we're posted omg.
"Jacob what did that reply mean?"
"It meant..."
"Meant what?"
"Look Eli I really like you, ever since i saw you it just clicked!"
"Oh yeah, well i feel the same way"
Just then I got a notification "Jacobsartorius started following you"
He looked at me and smiled.
"Will you g-"
"Yes i will go out with you"
He practically screamed, he picked me up and hugged me i called my mom and told her the news.
"Omg honey thats great!"
"I know right"
😏
Jacob took me home, i had an awesome time with him.
Later on//
Jacob and his parents came over at 6:00 we had dinner and our parents talked about us dating it was really weird...
Then we went up to my room...
Ok bye this is sooo bad:(