Chapter 8: Lunch With Lin

Lin woke up at 8:30, he scrolled through twitter and tweeted everything that came to mind until 9:00.

Today was the day he was to have lunch with Scarlet. He tweeted about it and was looking for suggestions for where to go.

He had a quick breakfast and got changed and did was reading.

Scarlet woke up at around 11:30. She agreed on 12:15 for lunch. She got changed into some jeans and her brothers old Super Mario Brothers shirt.
She spent a bunch of time reading a book she found. It was "Les Miserable." Her mother would read the book to her, her mother was quite fond of reading and theatre.
She would of loved to meet Lin.
Scarlet spent the rest of her day after talking to Lin on the phone at the library. She searched him up an realized he was a big deal. She even listened to some of the music from Hamilton. The musical he wrote. The few songs she listened to were amazing! He was just such a nice guy, it was weird that he was famous.

Scarlet met Lin at the little corner. He greeted her with a hug and smile.
They went to Wendy's for lunch.

"Scarlet....I need to talk to you about something."
Lin said cleaning the sauce that got on his face. Scarlet took a sip from her straw. She nodded a bit nervous.

"Me and my wife Vanessa.....we are wondering if you would be comfortable with staying with us for a few days."
"I am still not 100 percent sure if you have foster parents a around....and your friend and brother died. Its just a thought."

Scarlet kept her eyes on the floor and then shyly replied.
"Okay...."

Lin smiled and grabbed her hand, squeezing it.
"So are you going to tell me.....Do you have a foster family or guardian?"
Scarlet shook her head.
"No I don't... Its just me."
Lin shook his head then nodded.
"Alright....alright. How old are you?"

"16"

He sighed then stood up.
"I will give you a day to pack and get ready, then I will pick you up at the corner?"
She smiled lightly.
"That sounds good."

Lin cleaned up the table and walked with Scarlet to the corner, before he went back to the theatre.

//So this may be the last chapter until Friday. I will be at camp. I might post another idk.