When you look around and look at the people you see.
Do you look into their eyes, their soul?
Ever wonder if they saw anybody die?
When I was 13 my mother and father were brutally killed in front of me and my older brother Jacob.
They never killed us for some reason...maybe they had a heart somewhere deep inside... They didn't leave us totally unhurt though.
I was left with a nasty scar on my back and my cheek.
My brother....went through worse. He was 16 at the time and he promised to keep me safe....So he tried to negotiate with them. That was a stupid idea.
They beat him to a bloody pulp which makes me rethink the whole heart thing.
He was hit in the head so much and hard enough he was damaged in the brain.
Not only were our parents dead but I was now put with the responsibility of helping my brother...that's a lot to bare at 13.
I am now 16 and a orphan.
This is the story of how a orphan...can rise up and be more then anybody bargained for.
- Chapter 1. Left Behind
- Chapter 2: Waking Up In A Different Place
- Chapter 3: First Piece Of Pizza In 2 Years
- Chapter 4: Worse Then Dying
- Chapter 5: My Shot
- Chapter 6: The Terrifying Truth
- Chapter 7: Goodbye Jeremy
- Chapter 8: Lunch With Lin
- Chapter 9: Leaving My Home
- Chapter 10: This is.....nice
- Chapter 11: Meeting Vanessa
- Chapter 12: Renee, Pippa and Jazzy
- Author Note
- Chapter 15. The Nightmares
- Chapter 16: Talking and Breakfast