Generous- Katsu

Katsu's eyelids fluttered. She didn't know how long she'd been asleep. Perhaps it had been days. Perhaps mere moments. What if she was simply dead?

"Are you positive it's dead?" she heard a frustrated voice ask near her.

"I don't know, it's clay, it never had any real life to begin with. And what do I care? It won't be coming after me."

The voices proceeded to grow even more argumentative.

"Leave before I make you leave," the first voice threatened.

The other chuckled. "You can order nothing of me. We are borderline of the Sound Village. My territory."

"Your master's territory," the first voice corrected.

A growl followed his words. "On what business have you foolishly come here?"

"A student of ours has ventured here and we are simply taking her back."

"A student?" the second voice questioned.

"Don't play dumb with me. I'm sure you're fully aware of the intentions of that sanin you worship."

"He does not reveal every play to me. This one I have no knowledge of."

There was a pause. "I don't believe you," the first finally said.

"Not my problem. All I know is that I'm not leaving until that stupid girl takes this wretched curse off of me."

Katsu heard footsteps approaching before the first voice growled. "Touch her and I'll kill you."

There was laughter. "Is that a promise? Still protecting her, I see, even though she has not an ounce of love for you."

"You don't know her heart!"

"I beg to differ," the darker voice replied. "I know it better than you do." There was a sudden pause. "Oh, get up already!" Sasuke finally said, impatiently and abruptly yanking Katsu to her feet, causing her to gasp.

"Uchiha!" Kakashi fumed. "I said not to touch her!"

Katsu coughed and yanked her arm free of his grasp. "How did you know I'd awakened?" she asked. Her eyes were drawn momentarily to the fallen clay beast that had previously tried to devour her. A shiver raced up her spine at the sight of it.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "Your eyes might have been closed but your breathing pattern changed."

"Are you hurt?" Katsu demanded, looking to Kakashi while simultaneously inching away from Sasuke.

"I should be asking you that question," Kakashi replied.

"I- I'm fine," Katsu murmured, sickened by the memory of the height from which she had fallen at.

"You're shaking," Sasuke remarked snidely. "I wouldn't say that you're fine. And heights? Really? That's good to know..."

Katsu tried to steady her shaking. "Why are you even here?!" she demanded.

Sasuke shrugged, his arms crossed. "To make sure you're alright."

Katsu narrowed her eyes. "Really?"

Sasuke's eyes were nearly black. "No," he said, suddenly yanking her towards him and lowering his head so that they were at eye-level. "Take this damn curse off of me. Now." His long fingers gripped her shoulders tightly.

Katsu suddenly remembered the instant before she had blacked out- the jutsu she had used. And who she had used it on."

"Let go of her," Kakashi hissed.