Offer- Erika

Everything was familiar, only from a bird's eye view. Erika recognized the dark snowy forest as well as the tall eerie trees that stretched into the night sky. Erika realized that she had never seen the Sound Village territory during the daytime. Maybe the sun just never passed over it.

"I'm sure you know where the entrance is?" the blonde boy questioned from where he crouched on the bird's head. Erika wished she could walk up and kick him off but she couldn't with Sasori sitting right beside her.

With the terse nod, Erika began tp seek out the familiar intersection of the two tree trunks that marked the entrance. When she saw it, she pointed. "There."

The bird dove and within seconds they were standing at the threshold of Orochimaru's hideout looking down into the darkness that was headed by a descending stone staircase. It's clarity disappeared with more depth.

"Ladies first," Deidara said with a small sneer.

Erika rolled her eyes and descended the unnerving staircase without hesitation. Sasori and Deidara followed, a safe distance behind. As if they were expecting the triggering of traps or the onslaught of assailing weapons. Not a bad precaution, Erika had to admit.

The first turn of the passage allowed for the soft illumination of candles lighting up the branching hallways. Recalling the rescue mission she had helped lead before, Erika was careful of which turn she took. Before, she had not entered through the entrance but rather through the trapdoor entrance in the prison cells. Mentally she had to interpret the route she should take based on the difference.

"Move faster," Deidara said impatiently.

She didn't have to, however, because a new figure blocked their path.

"What an interesting surprise," Kabuto said, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose with his index finger. "What can I do for you three?" He held a torch in one hand, his eyes glimmering darkly.

"You can start by bringing us to Orochimaru," Sasori said from behind Erika. "Now."

Kabuto shrugged. "As you wish," he said lightly before smirking. "Right this way." He turned and led them down several corridors before approaching a large set of double-doors. In one motion he opened them and the candles on the walls beside them flickered out.

Seated on a throne constructed of dark metal, was Orochimaru. Sasori and Deidara gave suspicious glances to Kabuto before pushing Erika forward with them and entering the room.

Kabuto chuckled. "Have fun," he said mockingly.

"I'm so glad you three decided to join me," Orochimaru said, his bright yellow eyes somehow piercing through the dark. "Now, I understand why Erika has come here, but what business have you three with her?"

Erika growled when Deidara gripped her shoulder. "How about an exchange?" With his other hand he held a small clay bird in his palm. "You give us three forbidden jutsus of yours and I don't  blow up your daughter's face?"

Orochimaru narrowed his eyes. "Interesting offer."

"I sure thought so," Deidara said.

"Very well," he said calmly, pulling three small rolls of parchment from his sleeve.

Sasori approached him and took the scrolls. He and Orochimaru glared each other down the entire time.

"Now," Orochimaru said. "You have what you have asked for. Put the bomb away."

Deidara slowly did just that.

"If that is all?" He looked at the two Akatsuki members expectantly. "Good," he said when neither answered. He sneered. "Kabuto." The boy returned from where he stood in the hallway. "Show them out."

Image: http://cdn.staticneo.com/w/naruto/thumb/c/c6/Kabutoyakushi.jpg/300px-Kabutoyakushi.jpg

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think! I'm sorry about the shortness of this chapter but this is my third update this weekend! I hope you enjoy! :) -GoalieGirl